JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Black Aces Tactical DTRS shotgun. I've only put a few boxes of shells through it, so it's in excellent condition. Not even broken in yet. Comes with the official paperwork proving its a legal firearm, because with a barrel this short, you're going to get some raised eyebrows when you shoot it at the range. It has a folding brace and a 10 round magazine. I paid $1700 for this, and will let it go for $1500.

Sorry folks, but I insist we do a proper transfer at a FFL. Not interested in trades or any offer under $1500. I live near Medford Oregon, so that's the only place I'll travel to.

20160520_192057.jpeg 20160520_192020.jpeg

Selling my Black Aces Tactical DTRS shotgun. I've only put a few boxes of shells through it, so it's in excellent condition. Not even broken in yet. Comes with the official paperwork proving its a legal firearm, because with a barrel this short, you're going to get some raised eyebrows when you shoot it at the range. It has a folding brace and a 10 round magazine. I paid $1700 for this, and will let it go for $1500.

Sorry folks, but I insist we do a proper transfer at a FFL. Not interested in trades or any offer under $1500. I live near Medford Oregon, so that's the only place I'll travel to.

View attachment 293720 View attachment 293721
Why are you selling. I just picked my new DTRS up from my ffl and the action on my gun SUCKS! Are you experiencing any issues with yours???

It seems a little tight, but based on videos online, I'm guessing it'll loosen up with use. I'm selling mine because I don't like the recoil in a barrel this short, and prefer my KelTec KSG. I'll probably sell that too one of these days, as I'm doing a bit of downsizing as of late. Too many firearms and not enough time to play with them.

It seems a little tight, but based on videos online, I'm guessing it'll loosen up with use. I'm selling mine because I don't like the recoil in a barrel this short, and prefer my KelTec KSG. I'll probably sell that too one of these days, as I'm doing a bit of downsizing as of late. Too many firearms and not enough time to play with them.
Got mine all worked out today, runs great now. Good luck with your sale sir

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.