JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a British friend who was ex-military and an avid shooter. When handguns were outlawed there he shipped his best ones off for storage at a French gun club. He visits them occasionally when he can afford a holiday.

Stranger than truth: The British Parliament seriously discussed an initiative to ban sharp-pointed KITCHEN KNIVES. I am not making this up. It was proposed that no pointed knives should be sold any longer, and that all existing knives should be broken-tipped to a square point. Canna have Ma and Da stabbin' each outher when der in der cups! Parliament did NOT reject the proposal; they tabled it for later consideration.............................elsullo

elsullo,they took that kind of stuff away a long time ago.Anything construed as a weapon.
They don't like the public to have anything that even resembles any type of weapon.

But, their bad guys have guns and bombs anyway.

Oh and Californians store their good guns in Nevada to shoot.

I have a British friend who was ex-military and an avid shooter. When handguns were outlawed there he shipped his best ones off for storage at a French gun club. He visits them occasionally when he can afford a holiday.

Stranger than truth: The British Parliament seriously discussed an initiative to ban sharp-pointed KITCHEN KNIVES. I am not making this up. It was proposed that no pointed knives should be sold any longer, and that all existing knives should be broken-tipped to a square point. Canna have Ma and Da stabbin' each outher when der in der cups! Parliament did NOT reject the proposal; they tabled it for later consideration.............................elsullo

Soooooo are you saying the spork is a British invention??????

Sticks & Stones, oh, wait those are prolly illegal too.
Thing I can't believe is how people who, after being robbed over & over finally manage to get ahold of the robber & then they are sent to jail for acidentally hurting him, on purpose, Wah Wah...

You know what's really funny is that an unwanted lawnmower blade and a 4 inch grinder, a clamp and a bucket of cold water and maybe a Dremel for the "blood" grooves is all that's required to make a fine and deadly dirk.. here's one I made from scratch from a slightly thicker piece of similar steel.. it's 19 inches long overall and is a repro of what the Scots called a Great Dirk

Glenn Beck was making some observations about the brits today and how we have to fight to not be like them so,
TO ARMS TO ARMS - the goverment is coming and they are here to help.

Once upon a time the King of England allowed his serfs to own and practice with the long bow. Proficient bowmen were celebrated.

The King of France, on the other hand, forbade his serfs from owning any weapons. In fact when they went to war, he was forced to hire Genoan mercenaries. They had their own crossbows.

You'll never guess who won the war.

Once upon a time the King of England allowed his serfs to own and practice with the long bow. Proficient bowmen were celebrated.

The King of France, on the other hand, forbade his serfs from owning any weapons. In fact when they went to war, he was forced to hire Genoan mercenaries. They had their own crossbows.

You'll never guess who won the war.

Nevertheless the Brits were ejected eventually from Aquitane, Brittany and Normandy. A good read: A Distant Mirror by Barbara Tuchman a history of the 14th century.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top