JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I feel sorry for the Brits.

22 bullet found in Fossgate, York
8:57am Friday 21st January 2011

A STARTLED man has told how he found a bullet lying in a York city-centre street.

Tim Stark said he was unloading items into the MOR Music store where he works in Fossgate yesterday morning when he spotted what he believed to be a live .22 bullet gleaming in a puddle.

He said he immediately called police, who came and took it away.

“I have no idea what it was doing there,” he said.

A North Yorkshire Police spokesman said the bullet had been put into safe storage, and CID had confirmed it was not thought to be connected with any incident currently under investigation.

He asked anyone with any information about the bullet and how it came to be in Fossgate to phone the force on 0845 60 60 47.

?type=display.jpg
A picture of the bullet

?type=display.jpg
Tim Stark shows where he found the item in a puddle by the side of Fossgate, York.

These guys should see the inside of my truck... :s0114:

Im not sure whether to laugh or feel sorry for these people. It seems that the next thing they're finding and turning in will be scissors and crowbars....

Same here with my car. I opened up the hood and some .22 shells were caught in my engine vents.

The Brits actually have to amend their firearms laws to allow for shooting events at the upcoming Olympics. British teams currently leave the country to practice.

You have to have a licence to obtain ammo, you have to have a permission from the queen to get expandable ammo for hunting. Yeah, this is not suprising.

Hard to believe these people once ruled half the world. In this 21st century I find the fact that there are still kings and queens on this earth to be offensive to me personally. If I had my way they'd be swinging at the end of a rope just for possessing the title.

Apologies in advance to member Tac, I know you actual British citizens are some tough Lads.

Hard to believe these people once ruled half the world. In this 21st century I find the fact that there are still kings and queens on this earth to be offensive to me personally. If I had my way they'd be swinging at the end of a rope just for possessing the title.

Yes, and how ironic is it that they maintained that empire by force of arms??

The sun has set on Great Britain

May we avoid their fate by getting off our duffs and acting like free men and women

I find it sickly ironic with all the dangerous 3rd world gangs packing guns and especially knives in all major Brit cities, (and all the violence they perpetrate at will with scant punishment from the British sheeple) he's terrified of a tiny little piece of metal

And they maintain their current empire through the same measures. Those people are basically endentured servants to the Crown.
:s0155: I was once involved in an exercise with Empire forces, and while deep in the cups one night the subject of the royal family came up. A royal Marine pulled down his T-shirt and pointed at his nipple..."They're like this...don't have a clue why I got 'em, they're completely useless, but they've always been there." :s0114:

Here's a comment left on the page by a reader:

"Well done that man from the music shop! Where else would one responsibly dispose of a 'live round'?? The bin? I think the right action was taken, if I had any live ammunition in my drawers I would jolly well ask the police to dispose of it!"

And this guy posed for a picture that he must have known would go world wide,or at least be picked up and made fun of in the USA

BTW,speaking of foreign countries,one of our Olympic hopefuls had to leave California to practice,cause her 22 pistol wasn't legal there

Rule Britannia, Britannia rule the waves... Britons never will be slaves.

has become Britannia sinks under the waves, Britons are now slaves.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top