JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'm not going to be censored. This is my thread. MODs wanna lock it? Go lock it. Your just showing how you like to censor opposing views( a common theme in this forum).

Slideglider you may have started this thread but the thread was about "Bizarre: Former IDF assasin at PSU and allegations of provocation." now the thread seams to be about "The Evil Zionist Conspiracy". Only 2nd amendment politics are allowed so this post will be closed

Everything I just said, as well as the links I posted, are related to the OP. The Israeli's departed from the old Yiddish a looooong time ago. Zionism is not even related to old Jewish faith and beliefs.

FYI, Murray Rothbard was a Jew.

RTFA

3. No religious discussion and/or material.

Everyone has their own beliefs, whether they be extremely devout or belive in nothing at all. This community welcomes everyone, no matter their religion, race, sex, age, creed, marital status, or disability. Since this topic has very little to do with firearms and a great potential to offend others, it's best that we leave it alone.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top