JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Wow. It's amazing that they didn't call the AR 15 an assault weapon.

That's what's so bizarre about the story. Everyone's reaction, whether it be the professor, the student, the friends, the acquaintances or the press, was not what you'd think it would be.

To me this sounds like just any slick con-man trying to line up some marks for a big score. The poor professor got stuck in the 1960's when the government really DID send agent-provoketeurs into the universities to ensnare foolish students to turn them into snitches.

Think: young Charlie Manson out of prison. Everybody thought he was so charming and honest. Nobody in the article states that they have actually seen the guy's supposed passports. Why even assume that it is NOT all hot air? It seems that he was trying to organize a "group-buy." I imagine he would want cash up front to make the sale, right? And if he gets "ripped-off" and loses the money, who ya gonna call? Especially after you have seen what he called "explosives?"

I have seen a lot of con-men, several of them Israeli, and they smell like this affair.......................elsullo

They wouldn't have jack bubblegum if it wasn't for Britain and the US. Sniper for IDF = genocide acts on anyone around Israel. Mostly Palestinians.

Mods, I'm sorry, I can't let that sit there without a challenge.

Israel can easily take on fighting forces ten times her size because they are defending their land. The only property anywhere any time ever given by the Highest authority in the universe to anyone!

The title deed; Genesis 15;18

To read what the Highest authority says about those who hate Israel read Genesis 12;3,

Mods, I'm sorry, I can't let that sit there without a challenge.

Israel can easily take on fighting forces ten times her size because they are defending their land. The only property anywhere any time ever given by the Highest authority in the universe to anyone!

The title deed; Genesis 15;18

To read what the Highest authority says about those who hate Israel read Genesis 12;3,

Israel has a powerful fighting force because billions of our tax dollars are given to it by our so called representatives who are in the pocket of the AIPAC which kicks back millions for this service to the politicians campaigns and private "charities."

As far as the Highest authority in the universe giving the property to them that is B.S. Israel was established to give the Rothschilds a firebase foothold in the oii fields. israel is a racist society with the arabs at the bottom, the true native semitic jews in the middle and the ashkanezi (european, non semitic) jews at the top.

Heh he, well, I support Israel every day, in my shop many of the cutting tools we use are made in Israel.

Also, as per other scriptures, I pray for Israel often, I'm on the blessing side of the equation.

This ought to gag the anti-Semites, More Nobel prizes for science have been given to Israeli's than any other race, many of the things that we need every day for transportation, health, nuclear science to defend ourselves from terrorist nations, food production and a myriad of other comforts we have been given by God through the fertile minds of Jews!:D What have the cowardly enemies of the Jews given us? 9-11

I'm absolutely convinced that Israel will rule the Earth one day, and pretty soon by the looks of it. I'm happy to be associated with Israel, and if I had to die for a nation I would rather it really matter, I'd rather die defending Israel.
The guy in the article sounds like someone I'd like to know.

It's weird writing these words knowing most of you don't have a clue of what reality is and what's going to come down soon. Ah well, I won't be here. :) (Rev 3:10)

I'm out of this thread now. I don't trust the MSM's reporting on this story and I'm embarrassed to live so close to Portland, such a liberal hotbed.

Guys, please read the rules;

3. No religious discussion and/or material.

Everyone has their own beliefs, whether they be extremely devout or belive in nothing at all. This community welcomes everyone, no matter their religion, race, sex, age, creed, marital status, or disability. Since this topic has very little to do with firearms and a great potential to offend others, it's best that we leave it alone.

He may have U.S. Israeli citizenship, but the Oregonian does not have the resources or ability to confirm his IDF service, which would in no way be officially disclosed by the Israeli government for a foreign, especially local, news service.

Sounds like he's one of those wannabes that has one thing that strengthens his story, Israeli citizenship. I doubt he has "bullet wounds," too. The talk of "the science of bullets penetrating flesh" may indicate a knowlege of self-mutilation, not military know-how.

Also, he's not an assassin, he was, according to himself, a sniper.

Scant difference if you're a Palestinian

Many Christians, myself included, have a completely different and very unfavorable view of who and what the jews are.. just wanted to make that clear without arguing the points here, as it's against forum rules

Seriously, a provacateur? So, it would have to be an Anti-israeli provocateur, considering the proposed motive and outcome, right? That theory doesn't work out.

I said...

He may have U.S. Israeli citizenship, but the Oregonian does not have the resources or ability to confirm his IDF service, which would in no way be officially disclosed by the Israeli government for a foreign, especially local, news service.

Sounds like he's one of those wannabes that has one thing that strengthens his story, Israeli citizenship. I doubt he has "bullet wounds," too. The talk of "the science of bullets penetrating flesh" may indicate a knowlege of self-mutilation, not military know-how.

Also, he's not an assassin, he was, according to himself, a sniper.

There are paid provocateurs all over the place, especially within the White Pride divisions. But sending an Israeli to probably the most feminized, liberal, no responsibility city on the west coast to get people to get AK's and go nuts and blow up stuff with RDX...

If you think the common israeli is a liberal, feminist, gun-hater you have been severely disconnected for the past 30 years, if you have been alive that long.

White pride divisions? I hate to say this, but that's a pretty ridiculous and unfounded comment coming from somebody who spends their time on stormfront.

That's most likely true, however, he's not a US soldier. While I don't know many US soldiers who brag of their exploits, but I haven't known many Israeli soldiers, so I'm not sure it would be appropriate to guess how their culture works...

I do, and this is not how it works. It's just like over here.

I think you've nailed it right there.
An immature guy, who feels powerful because he has guns.

How many vets do you know that brag about having killed people?

Again, somebody else with a clue on how vets feel. They're no different from U.S. vets, particularly in the type of combat they have been fighting, similar to what the U.S. has been experiencing as of late.

The ones I've met aren't braggarts either.

Yep..

Scant difference if you're a Palestinian

Oh please, you had better be kidding.. You're pending too much time on stormfront, Blitzkreig.

Many Christians, myself included, have a completely different and very unfavorable view of who and what the jews are.. just wanted to make that clear without arguing the points here, as it's against forum rules

Oh, we know exactly where you stand with this hate filled, arrogant comment. It's sad that you even posted that. If you think you've gained something from that, you probably have, and they're not brownie points, buddy.

I suggest that Bucharest has, shall we say, embellished his military exploits. He strikes me as a serious "wanna be" with an inflated ego and imagination.

The US Army's designated sniper rifle is the M-24, bolt action rifle. Some units use the M-21 version of the M-14. The US Marine Corp, uses the M40-a1, another bolt action rifle. The Navy uses either the M40, or M-21. Some units may designate a member as a sharp shooter to provide sniper type cover using an M-16 with optics during tactical operations. Sniper teams may also deploy the M-82, .50 cal. Barrett rifle, as needed.

The IDF (Israeli Defense Forces) uses the Galil rifle, or the T.C.I. M89-SR (Based on the M-14) as it's sniper weapons.

Every combat veteran I've known, especially every sniper I've known, are loathe to discuss combat, especially with civilians. This guy sounds like a phony, trying to impress someone and trying to get laid.

The professor is an idiot with the typical leftist fear of guns.

Some of you need a primer on what Israel is all about

A bit presumptuous, hmm?

That sounds like what the liberals always say when we don't agree with them, "These people just need some education!". That's what they said when we voted in Ronald Reagan, it was all a horrible mistake brought on by our ignorance. :s0114:

The fact is, the Israelis cause trouble all over the place for various reasons. If you read how Zionism came to be, and the intents behind the ideology, it's easy to see how it relates to the original story. There is no actual proof by what the story says about him, but there are Israeli agitators around who's specific agenda is to get the US riled up for war. There are lots of military contracts with Israel. There are lots of politicians and companies who profit off that. It's the reason Iran will be attacked soon. It's the reason there was recently a major hit in Dubai. The US and Britain sponsor alot of, if not most of, Israel's actions.

The fact is, if this guy is really IDF, or even previous IDF, there is probably more to the story than what was written. The fact is, everyone's reaction as described in that story was different than one would expect. That to me is bizarre and warrants more investigation. And yes, he was supposedly a sniper, not assassin. But to me, that's pretty much the same.

This is not a liberal/conservative issue. And I'm not one of those. I don't need a label or slogan. Nor an armband or funny hat.

The fact is, the Israelis cause trouble all over the place for various reasons. If you read how Zionism came to be, and the intents behind the ideology, it's easy to see how it relates to the original story. There is no actual proof by what the story says about him, but there are Israeli agitators around who's specific agenda is to get the US riled up for war. There are lots of military contracts with Israel. There are lots of politicians and companies who profit off that. It's the reason Iran will be attacked soon. It's the reason there was recently a major hit in Dubai. The US and Britain sponsor alot of, if not most of, Israel's actions.

The fact is, if this guy is really IDF, or even previous IDF, there is probably more to the story than what was written. The fact is, everyone's reaction as described in that story was different than one would expect. That to me is bizarre and warrants more investigation. And yes, he was supposedly a sniper, not assassin. But to me, that's pretty much the same.

This is not a liberal/conservative issue. And I'm not one of those. I don't need a label or slogan. Nor an armband or funny hat.

Did you not read the moderators post, just above yours? I'd like to keep this thread open.

Did you not read the moderators post, just above yours? I'd like to keep this thread open.

Me too, this is a strange situation, and I'm interested to see what people think...

As far as the comments are concerned, one of my parents is Jewish, I've spent time in Israel, and I've hard a hard time holding back from responding to some of these posts... Bucharest actually went to my HS, graduated a year after me... I don't know him, but some of my friends have been trying to figure out what anyone remembers about him from back then....

I'm not going to be censored. This is my thread. MODs wanna lock it? Go lock it. Your just showing how you like to censor opposing views( a common theme in this forum). Everything I just said, as well as the links I posted, are related to the OP. The Israeli's departed from the old Yiddish a looooong time ago. Zionism is not even related to old Jewish faith and beliefs.

FYI, Murray Rothbard was a Jew.

RTFA

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads