JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Lever Junkies,

I ordered a scope mount, big loop, and a hammer spur for my Henry Big Boy Steel .41 mag rifle last week. They showed up this afternoon and I'm stoked to install them. I waited until the dust settled this evening, before I thought I'd leisurely have a little quiet time for assembling the bits. But alas, no Locktite for the base screws, so the Vortex 1X4 will have to be a test fit. When I get it finalized, I'll shoot some pictures of it with my Blackhawk and other friends. Such as a .357 Rossi 92 and companion .357 Rossi 4 inch revolver for it. The .357 Astra 6 inch I've got doesn't really fit the bill. My other levers are a .308 Savage 99F, sportin a 2X7X32 Weaver Omnivision, and a .30-30 Marlin AS carbine. At some point, I'm going to put an aperture and hooded ramp on the AS. PAX

thats awesome

i bet you can still find 41 mag ammo and components. the guy who got me into reloading was huge on 41 mag dan wessons mainly because he could always find ammo and reloading components during times like these

I'm hot to run it. I've got over 1K of .41 mag. Some was commercially made in a gun shop, by the reloading instructor. I know in general, you shouldn't buy reloads from private individuals, but I've got a couple batches from 2 guys that I knew, load data, and dies. All new brass, no cast boolits. Same with .357, .45, & 9 MM. I don't reload yet, because I haven't needed to, but I've got a Lyman turret and dies for everything. PAX

Have you done anything to the Rossi to smooth it out? Mine feels like it runs rough.

I haven't even shot it yet and I've had it 4 years. I'm 27 guns behind in sighting in, mostly SKSs. I haven't fired a round in 8 years, although I have a number of places to shoot in the country. :( PAX

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top