JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been looking at Accu-Tac bipods for pic mount (BR-4 G2 and SR-5 G2). What is your experience with them? Good or bad. Altas looks, but I'm looking for the best. My application is plinking/ target shooting.

Edit: Backstory. I am a complete noob to bipods and this thread shows it. You will see trial and error and that's part of the learning process. I'm having fun with it. Enjoy.

Last Edited:
Accutec Is excellent. So is Atlas. Can't go wrong with either. Just watch for Amazon knockoffs. Easy to get burned.
Harris isn't bad but springs aren't my thing.

I've been too cheap and working the Harris - but after seeing MDT's offerings on a fellow competitor's rifle and getting to play with it a bit…that'll be my next purchase.

MDT Cyke Pod if you got the coin is a nice option.

It is hard to go wrong with an Atlas bipod and I have been happy with mine though I am changing a few up to other models for different situations.

I started out with Harris bipods and there was nothing wrong with them but I have been much happier with my Atlas bipods and have no regrets getting rid of my Harris'.

I recently bought an AccuTac. I have not used it yet, but if you like bling its pretty dang cool being billet aluminum. I also like the ratcheting feature for extending the legs and spring to retract them. I have no experience with Atlas or Harris as Im sure they are just fine. I have only used the cheapos. That being said, you can get some nice bags for the cost of a high end bipod.

Stumbled on to this video that compares three bipods. Yes its his opinion, but I'll take real world opinions anyday.

Thanks for sharing the YouTube video. Great communication and real world breakdown of the the three bipods. You helped me finalized my decision and I can't thank you enough.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top