JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Makes sense...
eventually all ammo will go green. I like the seed planting idea except they will have to be certain to keep track of not introducing an invasive species...

Lots more ammo shot off in training than in combat in peace time. That fact that our military is wasting resources even contemplating this silly subject is indicative of major priority problems. Perhaps they have too much time on their hands? Tree Hugging Fish Kissing.

Makes sense...
eventually all ammo will go green. I like the seed planting idea except they will have to be certain to keep track of not introducing an invasive species...
Yeah... We don't need more of stuff like kudzu... :mad:

Nice idea on paper but I can see things going south. A matter of time before we find out though I guess.

If it's a "close enough" approximation of what is normally fired I say ok... why waste the real stuff. If the "real" stuff is essential then only use that. If it's cheaper and can save some funds for improving training and equipment, even better. If it costs more... don't use it.

If it allows for better equipped and trained good guys to make more bad guys to become biodegradable themselves ...even better.

So I am from California and had to deal with the lead ban. You have to have the density. If you go to something lighter, the bullets DO NOT WORK and copper, which is damned heavy is too light. What are they going to use? Bismuth? Depleted Uranium? Iron? Titanium? Tungsten? Gold?

This is a physics thing you need the right density.

Just put some kudzu seeds in there. It shouldn't just be us southernors dealing with it. :s0002:

Honestly, as I said, somethings only sound good on paper. But eh, who knows.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top