Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Binary triggers, Flamethrowers & More

LuckySG

Reactions
I have a distributor that does not have their inventory show up in my website without manually adding items running a sale Monday-Friday so it makes sense to pass along the savings on everything they highlight. This will be less than minimum advertised prices so watch for the items to add to this thread and either send me a PM, call or stop by and find out how much we can shave off prices. Sorry to say a good portion of this is not Washington friendly, I feel for your loss of liberty.

I will have their price list Monday and add more photos as they add in items.

99B35596-F4A7-42EE-9933-EF7DE11752A0.jpeg
A1504CEA-2A8F-4ECC-8C45-7A3670BD9C17.jpeg
A2086AD0-3C0F-4936-87E5-C28E7CB5616F.jpeg
AE719C45-29E8-440B-B932-EEE4AD4B917E.jpeg

Reactions
I wonder what the echo sport triggers will be going for. I’m thinking about getting another one for my PCC. I’ve had good luck with the first one (in a SW 15-22). They haven’t been out all that long though so there may not be that many reviews of it out there for different platforms.

Reactions
Hmm, curious on the Echo 2, they're still good in OR right? they're also the ones that can't override the bolt too?
I'm not up on the technical specs of the trigger but I can say that my understanding is the trigger lock is what prevents it from overriding the bolt on the sport and I assume for the non-sport also. The next two pics show the trigger lock, first one is non-sport version and second one is sport version (green arrow). The part looks identical to me FWIW.
576141-5044c69f1b68804ca136da2f1e74f281.jpg

Inkedft-4140_3_LI.jpg

As far as legality here is a pic from a website that sells them:
echo.JPG

Cost is much less than the others (about 55-65% the cost of the franklin or echo ARII) but it's a slightly more complicated install (not drop in). I thought install wasn't that difficult and no unusual tools needed or anything like that. If you can put in an AR trigger you will have no problem. Trigger pull is pretty heavy, sort of regular mil spec weight I would say. The release (echo) is light similar to a regular trigger release.

I would check youtube and google to see if there are any reviews for it yet on the specific platform you're using. Reviews for franklin and echo non-sport seem to be all over the place from what I've seen but I haven't looked into reviews on the sport. All I know is it works great on the 15-22 (you have to leave the trigger lock off for the 15-22 because its bolt will not release/push forward the trigger lock). I've timed mag dumps on the 15-22 several times and it's always just above or just below 600 rounds per minute. It's sort of an irregular paced fast firing, not smooth/even pace like a MG. The 2 shot can be done so fast that it pretty much sounds like one shot.

Last edited:
OP
LuckySG

LuckySG

Reactions
Wow, there are hundreds of items marked down, some very cool stuff below cost. Let's start with the flamethrowers...

For the XM42 Modular they have removed the small tank and paired it with the 3 gallon backpack which is over three minutes of continuous 30 foot long flame.

1571677861383.png

The Lite models are available in five colors (orange now an option) and 10% off the top!

Any AR rifle or pistol come with a free set of flip up sights, some come with a free drum magazine. Franklin Armory complete lower are at cost! Some uppers are below cost. :)

* SB Braces for AR and AK, HK, Sig, Scorpion, MP5
* FosTech Triggers
* GSG Carbines in three colors under $300
1571678406128.png

Several models of Alien Armory Tactical 9mm in pistol and rifle 9mm all under a grand and a bonus drum!
1571678534316.png

Pistols from ATI, SAR USA, CZ, CBC
Magazines and drums for AR, AK, Scorpion and more. Fantastic prices on 50 round drums and 60 round AR magazines.

Black Aces 12 Gauge Semi Pistols. :D All models under six hundred

1571679069843.png

It appears Maxim Defense named an upper after portland, at least that is my guess due to the hate brake ;) How about picking one up at cost?

1571679208716.png

Complete pistols also available.

1571679369498.png

Zastava pistols, AK pistols and AK rifles are on sale. Not a huge amount, but will cover your background check or more.

And if you are thinking this is a great time to pick up a pair of Bug-a-salt guns you are correct! For every pair you get a free laser!

1571679586626.png

There will be more and I am happy to help with any questions and of course orders. Have a wonderful week!

Reactions
What is the price of fostech echo sport trigger? Thanks!

Here is a 10 round burst from 15-22 just to show rate of fire (following up on above post).

I have a distributor that does not have their inventory show up in my website without manually adding items running a sale Monday-Friday so it makes sense to pass along the savings on everything they highlight. This will be less than minimum advertised prices so watch for the items to add to this thread and either send me a PM, call or stop by and find out how much we can shave off prices. Sorry to say a good portion of this is not Washington friendly, I feel for your loss of liberty.

I will have their price list Monday and add more photos as they add in items.

View attachment 626461
View attachment 626462
View attachment 626463
View attachment 626464
PM sent.... ;)

OP
LuckySG

LuckySG

Reactions
Hmm, curious on the Echo 2, they're still good in OR right? they're also the ones that can't override the bolt too?
Correct, perfectly legal in Oregon. I have not heard of issues where a bolt is damaged, these are offered for several platforms, I will do some research and see what people said. I did find a video where the Franklin dumped a mag 0.12 seconds faster than an M4.

Reactions
FYI re fostech echo sport trigger. I’ve read on a couple sites this morning where it says a full auto bolt carrier is required for it to work. Most sites don’t mention that at all.

That may explain why it doesn’t work in the 15-22 when the trigger lock is installed. Without the trigger lock installed it works fine in 15-22 as shown in video above. Might be something to check for the ar15 .223/5.56. They may work the same as with 15-22 or maybe not I dunno.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet
  • Seattle Rifle & Pistol Association
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a members only club. They have had and have some issues that cause membership to fluctuate a bit. There are more rules than shooting in...
    • coltemp

Staff online