JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I happen to believe that they wouldn't hunt a dude down for a decade, just to dump him in the ocean as soon as they got him, releasing no proof that they actually got him. That said, those emails are just that, emails, which as we all know may or may not contain the truth. Those emails sound like a guy who is just speculating about what he thinks happened to the body, no hard data on what actually happened.

BL was either offed 10 years ago or is playing golf in Indonesia with a lot of plastic surgery. When this utterly corrupt government tells me something I automatically know it's a lie

I don't know. Given the situation, why wouldn't we want a guy like that alive and in our custody? We had him alone with just his wife to defend him in a room with no weapons. Why one to the head and one to the chest? Couldn't we have pried answers out of him with a waterboarding or two? Did he really die in '11 or sometime long before? Did the US finally find his grave from 2002 and decide to get some credit? That doesn't jive, because every Al Quaeda member would call BS on the US claim of assassination. We didn't pull Saddam out of the spider hole and shoot him. We put him on trial and used him for all the info we could. Why wouldn't we do the same with Bin Laden? Kip

no, no,no....he's in Area 51 with the aliens....

Just kidding. The secret Irish Protestant Jewish Nazi Communists are hiding him as a pay back to GW Bush's Grandfather for a favor he did them back during WWII by keeping Roosevelt away from the war long enough for the Arabs to infiltrate the Masonic Skull and Bones club so the aliens from the planet Vega could blow up the world trade center to capture all the humans inside it and the planes so that they could "Serve Mankind".... (extra points if you know what kind of a book "Serve Mankind" is!) (oh, and Jimmy Hoffa was working for them).

I am not supposed to tell people this but the govement set him up with a used car lot in Portland on 82nd ave. Please do not tell anyone

I think the government makes more than their fair share of mistakes, but I don't believe they would risk the fallout with Pakistan, or the lives of highly trained operators, and the capital expenditure of the helicopter that crashed, as part of some elaborate ruse to dupe the world. I just don't see what the US would have to gain by bringing his dead carcass back to the US- it makes more sense to just sh!tcan the body like they did and move on to trying to kill the next bastard on the list...

I don't know. Given the situation, why wouldn't we want a guy like that alive and in our custody? We had him alone with just his wife to defend him in a room with no weapons. Why one to the head and one to the chest? Couldn't we have pried answers out of him with a waterboarding or two? Did he really die in '11 or sometime long before? Did the US finally find his grave from 2002 and decide to get some credit? That doesn't jive, because every Al Quaeda member would call BS on the US claim of assassination. We didn't pull Saddam out of the spider hole and shoot him. We put him on trial and used him for all the info we could. Why wouldn't we do the same with Bin Laden? Kip

Good logic Kip, that way we stop future terrorist attacks. Unfortunately waterboarding, which our special forces undergo as training, is considered crueler than death. Makes us FEEL better.

I think the government makes more than their fair share of mistakes, but I don't believe they would risk the fallout with Pakistan, or the lives of highly trained operators, and the capital expenditure of the helicopter that crashed, as part of some elaborate ruse to dupe the world. I just don't see what the US would have to gain by bringing his dead carcass back to the US- it makes more sense to just sh!tcan the body like they did and move on to trying to kill the next bastard on the list...

Havent played chess much have you? Sometimes it's a good sacrifice of a pawn to get the king and as far as the chopper goes it's paid for by us not them.

no, no,no....he's in Area 51 with the aliens....

Just kidding. The secret Irish Protestant Jewish Nazi Communists are hiding him as a pay back to GW Bush's Grandfather for a favor he did them back during WWII by keeping Roosevelt away from the war long enough for the Arabs to infiltrate the Masonic Skull and Bones club so the aliens from the planet Vega could blow up the world trade center to capture all the humans inside it and the planes so that they could "Serve Mankind".... (extra points if you know what kind of a book "Serve Mankind" is!) (oh, and Jimmy Hoffa was working for them).

You forgot Elvis is the headliner for the alien dinner party.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads