Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

BIMART - Stevens 320 5+1 Pump Shotgun $159.97

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by accessbob, Sep 13, 2012.

1. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

Bimart has, this week (9/13/12-9/19/12), a Savage Arms/Stevens 320 pump action shotgun with a pistol grip for $159.97.

It holds 5 shells in the magazine for a total of 5+1. I'm not sure if it has the ghost ring sights but mine has them and the pic I saw looked like mine but they don't have their ad up at this time for me to look at it again.

It's been a decent shotgun for me since I bought it, so a good option for a good price.

safetyman and (deleted member) like this.
  2. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

Nope, they have their ad updated now and it looks like they don't include any sights on this one. Maybe a bead sight on the front.

3. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

that's the 1 they let me play with the other day I think it felt a little bit cheaper than the new England firearms remington 870 clone. Imo. nearly the same price. I'm just a huge fan of the new England firearms pardner pump. however I am very into budget firearms so I may have to just pick 1 of these suckers up

4. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

The reviews on this shotgun appear to be pretty positive for the most part. It's a shame they don't have the model with the sights. However, I still may pick this one up just for the price!

5. MeanMarine

MeanMarine Portland New Member

Made in China. :(