JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Bimart has, this week (9/13/12-9/19/12), a Savage Arms/Stevens 320 pump action shotgun with a pistol grip for $159.97.

It holds 5 shells in the magazine for a total of 5+1. I'm not sure if it has the ghost ring sights but mine has them and the pic I saw looked like mine but they don't have their ad up at this time for me to look at it again.

It's been a decent shotgun for me since I bought it, so a good option for a good price.

Nope, they have their ad updated now and it looks like they don't include any sights on this one. Maybe a bead sight on the front.

that's the 1 they let me play with the other day I think it felt a little bit cheaper than the new England firearms remington 870 clone. Imo. nearly the same price. I'm just a huge fan of the new England firearms pardner pump. however I am very into budget firearms so I may have to just pick 1 of these suckers up

The reviews on this shotgun appear to be pretty positive for the most part. It's a shame they don't have the model with the sights. However, I still may pick this one up just for the price!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top