JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Picked up this shooting table from BiMart. Midway shows the same table also for $99. It weighs about 30lbs. I didn't use their gun rest.

Just took it out once after assembling it. 30 mins solo if you don't follow instructions. 1hr if you do. The final step of bolting in the seat you realize they told you to start with the wrong bolts. My only issue is the table top is a little short. Shooting a rifle I couldn't get a good brace on the buttock.

I don't know how well it would work at Wolf Creek Rd shooting lanes because of the barriers. Any place out in the open looks fine. Maybe best for smaller statured people. I just moved it from my truck bed a few feet. Wouldn't want to drag it too far.

20210420_084641.jpg

Last Edited:
I almost got a shooting table.
But it would just be replacing a table I already drag around so I went the tripod route with a Bog Deathgrip. $125 from Amazon.
Easier and lighter to transport and sets up anywhere.
Mine goes from prone to standing in height.
I never really thought about them much and after checking them out there are quite a few different attachments to mount your rifle to them.

I'll probably wind up getting another with a ball head and use a picatinny to ARCA plate adapter since I have a few unused rails in the drawer.

I almost got a shooting table.
But it would just be replacing a table I already drag around so I went the tripod route with a Bog Deathgrip. $125 from Amazon.
Easier and lighter to transport and sets up anywhere.
Mine goes from prone to standing in height.
I never really thought about them much and after checking them out there are quite a few different attachments to mount your rifle to them.

I'll probably wind up getting another with a ball head and use a picatinny to ARCA plate adapter since I have a few unused rails in the drawer.
I actually have a Cadwell tripod but had been using it on my wobbly fold out table. I only had a quick trip to try out this new table. Was already 6:30p when I got set up. Plus the bolt got stuck in my Ruger Hunter using some surplus ammo. WD40 and a few good whacks cleared it at home.

I got the Caldwell Stable Table for $180 on Amazon. Put it together in about 10 minutes. Very heavy but also very stable. Have not fired a rifle off it yet but plan to use it sage rat hunting this year. I like the way it rotates and levels, but not sure about the weight. Could be a deal breaker and you might see it in the classifieds later.

Took mine out a 2nd time. Both quick trips. So far it's been stable. Only real complaints are the table top is a little short and although it folds, without some disassembly you will need a truck or van to take to your spot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top