JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup. Went into the NE Halsey and 122nd store today and saw their hand gun case was empty. I figured they hadn't got anything to replenish their case. One of the gals there lives by us so we always chat with her when we're there. She says they sell a lot of handguns. I asked and was told they no longer sell handguns. You can probably guess, what with potland turning to crap over the last two years? It's because of stealing. The guy there indicated not so much at that store, but other stores.

LETS GO POTLAND!
:mad:
TRUE!! Stealing in stores made them close several stores in potland. Like Safeway on Haden Island, and others up in that HI-Crime area. Don't go there unless it's absolutely necessary.

Not only did my local Bi-Mart have fully stocked ammo shelves today, they'd put out a number of new handguns.

Good selection of baby Glocks, SIGs, Taurus, Ruger... Lots of Charter Arms, Taurus, Ruger and Heritage revolvers.

Not only did my local Bi-Mart have fully stocked ammo shelves today, they'd put out a number of new handguns.

Good selection of baby Glocks, SIGs, Taurus, Ruger... Lots of Charter Arms, Taurus, Ruger and Heritage revolvers.
Plenty of ammo, but only people that are hard up can afford most of the hand gun ammo. What was it...
$20.00-$21.99, for Blazer Brass 115gr 9mm?
I didn't look at everything. They have had some semi-reasonable price .223/5.56 I thought.

Last Edited:
I was just up in Lincoln City and the Bi-mart there still sold handguns (same as every Bi-mart I've been in), but it was near the end of the day and they were taking all of the handguns out of the display case to get locked up in back. They said that with everything going on they decided that was a good idea. I asked if it was a recent practice but they said they had been doing it for some time. Never seen a Bi-mart in southern Oregon do that. Talked to some folks in Florence on the way back and they said their Bi-mart didn't do that either. I guess there's just something in the water up north that makes people crazier.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top