JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Isn't it required?

I know at mine you can't get passed the desk without flashing a green card. Thought that was standard across all sites or is it specific?
Yes, but...

In OC they want the card. At Woodstock, they seem to care less. I was just having a conversation with the boss at work yesterday after we sent her grandson to the Woodstock store. She said that in Gresham they were completely lax about it until very recently. She said she had shown her card for a very long time and within the last week or so they made her and everyone else show their's.

WGAF

Here they haven't asked for my card in many years. And at the cash register they don't unless you are writing a check. Which I don't. The "employee owned" store told me that it is open to anybody now.

So IMO there is no reason to sign up.

I lost my BiMart card. I have tried to replace it several times. Unfortunately my membership is so old it is in the card catalogue system and they "can't find" my original application.

Not a bad idea though, to keep out people who are turning around and gouging the rest of us. I support it.

I lost my BiMart card. I have tried to replace it several times. Unfortunately my membership is so old it is in the card catalogue system and they "can't find" my original application.

Not a bad idea though, to keep out people who are turning around and gouging the rest of us. I support it.

Thh, thhh..this means.....There really is ZERO chance you'll EVER get the lucky number on the board?

I show mine every time I get over to the valley, thought it was customary.
On a good note, bam they do give prizes

bm.jpg

Florence being a tourist town they don't ask to see a card. Vaneta does have a clerk monitoring so we show ours there. wife's card is yellow, got it 5 years ago when we moved here.

I once had a minor disagreement with a gal at The Dalles BiMart.

I told her I have been a card holder since the 80's, and I still had my original card - issued in Veneta, as that is where I grew up.

She proceeded to inform me that was not possible, as there is no store in Veneta.

I just grew up there - what the hell do I know??

WGAF

Here they haven't asked for my card in many years. And at the cash register they don't unless you are writing a check. Which I don't. The "employee owned" store told me that it is open to anybody now.

So IMO there is no reason to sign up.
Tuesday drawings!!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews