Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

BiMart Million Dollar Ammo Sale

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by K-22, Feb 6, 2016.

1. K-22

K-22 Vancouver WA Active Member

Any reports on this sale at the sportsman's Show?
    Prices, limits, calibers available?
    Best,
    Gary

2. K-22

Hmmmmm.... One hundred and fifty some views and no comments?. No one here went to the show?.

3. Mike VH

Mike VH Oregon City Well-Known Member

The sportsman show doesn't start till this Wednesday. I will be there Friday what are you looking for? Bimart always has a pretty big area set up there.:)

4. K-22

Did I just get strafed by a bird, or is that egg in my face?

I was attempting find out pricing and availability of several different calibers. Also, what limits if any.

Best,
    Gary

5. Nick Burkhardt

Nick Burkhardt NE Oregon Well-Known Member

Dyjital likes this.
  6. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I would imagine that's the weekly ad. Last year they had a completely separate tent were they were selling only .22lr ammo. Maybe this year they'll have a full on area for sales like Fisherman's?

7. mcfoto

mcfoto Newberg Active Member

I had the same issue on Friday, thought it was this last weekend only to be told by a co-worker that it's THIS weekend. Thought I heard on the radio ad that the ammo sale is only at the show.

8. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Yeah, I HATE that! Get to the Expo Center early and think "WOW! I'm the first one here!!" Only it's next week......Wifey and I did that once for a gun show, thought it opened at 10:00 but it was 12:00, had to kill two hours.

9. pietro beretta

pietro beretta Spokane, WA Active Member 2016 Volunteer

I usually don't go to these shows but I am on my last brick of 500 .22lr. I had purchased five em them about five years ago and finally went through my last box. I didn't notice that .22lr never restocked the shelves since ammo production finally caught up for demand, poor rimfire was left behind.

What are the ammo prices usually like? I normally just buy wwb at wally-world - in the end its cheaper than ammoman or luckygunner.

10. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Wednesday, February 10-14th
    Pacific Northwest Sportsmens Show
    11 AM - 8 PM
    Portland Expo Center • Portland, OR
    1x1space.gif
    Get your discount couopns at Bi-Mart now! The largest sportsmen's show west of the Mississippi! See tons of exhibits, demonstrations, contests and FREE kids activities! Regular Adult Admission $12, Juniors ages 6 - 16 are $5, Children 5 and under are FREE! *Coupons valid weekdays only for adult admission. One coupon per person. Cannot be combined with other offers.

=============

Hope y'all can buy more then a brick or two - between parking and admission your already down $20+gas.

I'm skipping this one personally but who knows, maybe it will be too good to pass up.

11. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

I can't go. :(

If I spend another million dollars on ammo. My wife is gona kill me! :D

12. ZigZagZeke

ZigZagZeke Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2015 Volunteer

I went into the Bi-Mart here in Eugene at 18th and Chambers today and they had lots of boxes of 50 each CCI .22LR, and many boxes of 325 count Federal. I bought a box of the Federal. I don't know if that's normal, but there didn't seem to be any shortage of .22LR.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  13. tiggers97

tiggers97 United States Well-Known Member

Caveman Jim and Joe13 like this.
  14. Nick Burkhardt

Nick Burkhardt NE Oregon Well-Known Member

15. transittech

transittech PDX Well-Known Member

$12 admission? Thats darn close to shipping charges for online orders. The ammo prices tigger quoted are the same as Fishermans on sale...
    Plus gas and parking...

If you hate crowds (like me) its an easy decision. Sorry, but thats my 2 cents...

Caveman Jim, Medic! and Joe13 like this.
  16. mcfoto

mcfoto Newberg Active Member

Not even close. Freedom Munitions is shipping any order over $199 for $7.50 flat rate right now. Hate to admit it, but I'm good on .22 LR right now and it pops up at my local Bimart enough, I'm confident I can re-supply what I shoot. But at $10 a box of 9 mm, I'll be a buyer any day.

I'm going with the son-in-law to look at fishing boats.

Joe13 likes this.