JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did I just get strafed by a bird, or is that egg in my face?

I was attempting find out pricing and availability of several different calibers. Also, what limits if any.

Best,
Gary

I would imagine that's the weekly ad. Last year they had a completely separate tent were they were selling only .22lr ammo. Maybe this year they'll have a full on area for sales like Fisherman's?

I had the same issue on Friday, thought it was this last weekend only to be told by a co-worker that it's THIS weekend. Thought I heard on the radio ad that the ammo sale is only at the show.

I had the same issue on Friday, thought it was this last weekend only to be told by a co-worker that it's THIS weekend. Thought I heard on the radio ad that the ammo sale is only at the show.

Yeah, I HATE that! Get to the Expo Center early and think "WOW! I'm the first one here!!" Only it's next week......Wifey and I did that once for a gun show, thought it opened at 10:00 but it was 12:00, had to kill two hours.

I usually don't go to these shows but I am on my last brick of 500 .22lr. I had purchased five em them about five years ago and finally went through my last box. I didn't notice that .22lr never restocked the shelves since ammo production finally caught up for demand, poor rimfire was left behind.

What are the ammo prices usually like? I normally just buy wwb at wally-world - in the end its cheaper than ammoman or luckygunner.

Wednesday, February 10-14th
Pacific Northwest Sportsmens Show
11 AM - 8 PM
Portland Expo Center • Portland, OR
1x1space.gif
Get your discount couopns at Bi-Mart now! The largest sportsmen's show west of the Mississippi! See tons of exhibits, demonstrations, contests and FREE kids activities! Regular Adult Admission $12, Juniors ages 6 - 16 are $5, Children 5 and under are FREE! *Coupons valid weekdays only for adult admission. One coupon per person. Cannot be combined with other offers.

=============

Hope y'all can buy more then a brick or two - between parking and admission your already down $20+gas.

I'm skipping this one personally but who knows, maybe it will be too good to pass up.

I would imagine that's the weekly ad. Last year they had a completely separate tent were they were selling only .22lr ammo. Maybe this year they'll have a full on area for sales like Fisherman's?
I went into the Bi-Mart here in Eugene at 18th and Chambers today and they had lots of boxes of 50 each CCI .22LR, and many boxes of 325 count Federal. I bought a box of the Federal. I don't know if that's normal, but there didn't seem to be any shortage of .22LR.

Last Edited:
Went there this evening.

325 Rounds .22lr 40 for $17 (comes out to about $26 per 500 rounds)
9mm was $10 for 50ea.
40 cal $15 for 50ea
30-06 was $16 for 20ea
30-30 was $14 for 20ea
17hmr $45, but don't remember the quantity
5.56 was $47, for 120ea.

Also 50-cal metal cans, new looking, for $15

Link to the brand, type
<broken link removed>

$12 admission? Thats darn close to shipping charges for online orders. The ammo prices tigger quoted are the same as Fishermans on sale...
Plus gas and parking...

If you hate crowds (like me) its an easy decision. Sorry, but thats my 2 cents...

$12 admission? Thats darn close to shipping charges for online orders.

Not even close. Freedom Munitions is shipping any order over $199 for $7.50 flat rate right now. Hate to admit it, but I'm good on .22 LR right now and it pops up at my local Bimart enough, I'm confident I can re-supply what I shoot. But at $10 a box of 9 mm, I'll be a buyer any day.

I'm going with the son-in-law to look at fishing boats.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top