JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was at the BiMart on Woodstock in SE Portland this morning. When I left at about 10:15AM they still had around 25 boxes of Remington 525 Golden Bullet Value Packs #1622C. These bullets are the .22LR brass plated hollow points 36 grains. Limit is four per customer priced at $19 per box. BiMart also got in a Mini-14 priced at $800.

I've not seen any .22 at Bi-Mart yet, but the 5-6 in my local area all report it's starting to trickle in (and then gone pretty quick).

Seems a step in the right direction as they hadn't seen any this year until a couple weeks ago. Good trend.

While Bi-Mart could inflate the prices and still sell every round they get, they don't. Hats off to that policy. I'll wait my turn and get some when it's there.

Thanks for the heads up. I got the last two boxes of Remington 22lr today. Wife will be happy as 22lr is what she usually gets for Valentines Day. So its a bit of a belated gift.

You have a wife who is happy when she is given ammo as a v-day gift? Man, you are so lucky! You are welcome for the heads up. According to Bimart's store manager, Remington posted on Rimfire Central that they will be making regular ammo shipments within about another month. I'm not holding my breath and I don't know if he meant just rimfire or all calibers.

Bimart bought and ordered a TON of ammo from rem. They became one of the biggest buyers because of it. Last week rem 22lr sat on the shelves for more than 2 days. You will see more and more as the weeks go on. If you didnt get any dont worry it will be here soon enough.

OH no we must all Boycott Bi Mart cause someones brother inlaws uncles babysitter was in there and the clerk told then they weren't going to sell Mini 14's ever again.

A perfect example of how all the RUMOR mongering that goes on here is so stupid. A couple weeks ago

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/ge...-mart-has-pulled-all-mini-14-30s-ar-15-a.html

Hey dipbubblegum... I started that thread and merely posted what the clerk (who has worked there for the last several years) behind the counter told me FIRST HAND to my face. I took the word of a clerk that I've bought from for several years, and turns out he was wrong. You're just so together, super-smart and NEVER frik up... Wish I could be you... Jackhole.

Hey dipbubblegum... I started that thread and merely posted what the clerk (who has worked there for the last several years) behind the counter told me FIRST HAND to my face. I took the word of a clerk that I've bought from for several years, and turns out he was wrong. You're just so together, super-smart and NEVER frik up... Wish I could be you... Jackhole.

OH my you hurt my feelings you called me names.

Bimart bought and ordered a TON of ammo from rem. They became one of the biggest buyers because of it. Last week rem 22lr sat on the shelves for more than 2 days. You will see more and more as the weeks go on. If you didnt get any dont worry it will be here soon enough.

Too bad it wasn't federal instead of remington. My 10/22's prefer federal.

I'm old enough to remember way back to December 2012, when seeing a brick of .22LR on the shelves wasn't that big of a deal.

We'll get to that point again someday. After we condition ourselves not to buy every last cartridge we're allocated every time we see some on the shelves.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top