JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Actually, I have heard that the majority of them will actually start carrying handguns. When? "Soon" is all I've been told.

Of course, this is awesome news, though will they have the ammo for them? :D

I buy the majority of my ammunition from BiMart. 95% of the time they are cheaper than anyone. That I've found anyway.

I was in the Woodburn Bi-Mart... I had ABSOLUTELY no intention of buying anything but 30 Seconds Outdoor Cleaner... I also walked out with a Gen.3 Glock-19, much to the wife's chagrin. I told her happy Glock day, because this is actually for YOU when I'm away from the house during the day!

She was a little (read A LOT) pissed that I bought her a handgun to use for home defense without her trying it out first... that is until she gripped it in her hand... then she said, "thank you hunny!"

Good thing I know my wife... ;)

Bite me, Ginny Burdick!! o_O

Last Edited:
Very unlikely. This link will give you some idea of what to expect.

<broken link removed>

They should in theory, be able to order you one like they can do with rifles, but not sure if they are set up to do that with the handguns now though? :s0092:

The Tigard one on 99 has a small but decent selection. Even has an HK VP9.
But was even better is when I stopped in yesterday, they had Blazer Brass 124gr 9mm for $9.97 a box. 5 box limit. Now that is the best price I have seen anywhere in a long time. Going back today for 5 more.

Best deal that I know of for p938's is Ky Gun Company. They periodically have the P938 SAS on sale for 474.99, shipped to your FFL. I got another one on their Memorial Day Sale.

The Portland Bi-Mart store on NE Halsey St has a glass case full of pistols.
And to add to that nice surprise, they has a bunch of CCI 22lr in stock.

A lot more guns are going to be purchased new from gun stores now, or at least from local retailers of some type. Now that it is such a pain to buy a used gun, one might as well buy new unless you're saving $40-50 or more.

Fred Meyer started selling handguns recently but their cases have absolutely NO organization, no discernible reason why certain guns are placed where they are. It definitely looks like they decided to add guns but refused to hire anybody who actually knew what they were doing to run the place. At my Freddy's there is never anybody at the counter.

How are the Bi-Mart cases organized?

That new Caitlyn girl that they just added to the show is by far the hottest, she really gets my motor going. But what ever happened to Bruce? You never see him anymore.:D:s0114::s0114::p:p

Bruce must have gone missing. I saw his picture on a carton of half-and-half!!

The Meadowlands BiMart is usually pretty good about service in the guns and ammo. If you are there after 7:00 it is sometimes tough to find someone because they have other duties for closing. I see they have been selling a few pistols. I may have to buy an SR1911 Commander!

12112098_805210566258607_419588476355952597_n.jpg Beaverton Bi-Mart on Western.

I seriously doubt you'll see them in any BiMart inside Portland or Multnomah County. Just like Fred Meyer, you have to escape the communist center of the state before the freedom to actually view and purchase firearms becomes evident. I don't know if BiMarts inside Mult Co carry long guns currently (I haven't been inside any in that county), but even if they did, I would expect they may pass on handguns just because of the ridiculous attitude toward guns in that part of the state.
The Bi-Mart on Woodstock has a handgun case but the security guys do carry guns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top