JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Talked to Nick over at the 122nd & Halsey Bimart and they will be selling hand guns. The case has been ordered. Figure about a month out. I also found out that they will be putting in a Bimart in Scappose.

The Scappoose store is definitely going to happen. After a long delay, the contractor has begun work in earnest. It's within walking distance from my house. :cool:

That is where I saw it for $439, I could not believe they could sell them for that price either.

I mostly see them online between $450-$550.

I would like to get one local for no more than $500 but I may just be dreaming, I just can't justify paying more than $500 for an sp101 when I paid $550 for my gp100 brand new.

Well, might as well buy from them, then. Surely you must have a FFL nearby that does reasonable transfers. I don't know how they manage to get such good deals. But they get lots of good feedback, and the Better Business Bureau gives them an A+ rating.

The best deal I have found so far is a Glock 42 for $399.

A 380 pistol is as exciting as watching the Kardashians, in my opinion:

kards_pr1.jpg

I wonder why BiMart is bucking the national trend in demonizing handguns? I'm sure that Ceasefire Oregon and Everytown will eventually hear about this development. They will no doubt have a fit when they do.

Would Bloomberg be so outrageous as to fund a campaign to boycott BiMart? I'm sure that they will react in some way at some point in time.

I wonder why BiMart is bucking the national trend in demonizing handguns? I'm sure that Ceasefire Oregon and Everytown will eventually hear about this development. They will no doubt have a fit when they do.

Would Bloomberg be so outrageous as to fund a campaign to boycott BiMart? I'm sure that they will react in some way at some point in time.

I suspect BiMart is quite aware of how much they've made in sales to hunters and sport shooters over the years. I suspect even Freddie's has seen the light there too. They know there is still a market for this stuff, they can see it in the sales, even if Bloomberg tries to convince them that 148% of all Americans wish that guns had never been invented (it was in a poll ;)).

I will continue to support companies like BiMart (even with their poor service), local gun stores and others that supply us with the things we need to keep shooting.

But you're probably right, Bloomberg will likely have his army of angry moms target BiMart in the near future, though the moms are probably still sobbing uncontrollably over Cecil the lion, so give them a little time to compose themselves :p

I wonder if they will have a catalog for handguns like they do dor rifles that you can have them order anything you want.

The Keizer Bi-mart had a Beretta 92 for $549.99, that sounded like a good deal to me. I have been tempted by it but I am more partial to stainless guns, I would love to have the inox version.

Hillsboros counter is stocked. Prices were good for the most part. Ruger sr1911 $697, m&p shields $374.99, lc9 $349... they have .22 shorts in stock plus .17hmr for you rimfire guys. No long rifle tho.

I haven't read all 6-pages here, but Meadowland Bimart had a new gun case last week. It was empty, but I assume it's for handguns.

So, constructively and respectfully, I did contact BiMart with these concerns nearly two weeks ago. I shared some of these posts, and I even included where folks have been quite pleased with the BiMarts that seem to give better service. I have received no reply from BiMart.

WAYNO.

BiMart must be reading these posts.:cool: As soon as I posted here that I received no reply from them, I received a reply.:D

They said they were shocked to hear of a customer service issue, and they will look into it.:confused:

I do hope they take this seriously.

WAYNO.

Ironically, I have had great customer service at Newberg Bimart everywhere except at the gun counter. I share others' stories of having to wait over five minutes to get someone to pull a box of 9mm off the shelf and hand it over the counter. Last weekend, we went to buy nightstands and not only got a guy to stop his stocking right away and pull them from the back but he brought them all the way out to the parking lot and put them in my car!

Meadowland BiMart has a full display case with S&Ws, Sigs, and Glocks. The G42 is $399.99
Probably had some other insignificant brands too :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top