JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What brands are they carrying? Gotta stop in at my Bi-Mart. This is great if they do it in WA too.
Newberg has Glock, Ruger, Springfield, charter Arms, Smith and Taurus. The brands I'm more familiar with, it seemed to be the models on the lower end of the price list.

Confirmed with the lady running the gun counter at Forest Grove Bi Mart yestetday they are on the list of stores getting handguns.

She also had some .300 blackout behind the counter she hadnt priced and put out yet - picked up 2 boxes to try (umc 220 gr hollowpoint) and an empty spot for Hornady 300 whisper... i cudda huggex her for making my day, twice.

No eta on their store but "soon"

Stopped by Oregon City this morning. Not fully stocked yet, she said they have more to put out. Not easy to see in this case unless they're on the top shelf. Mostly Rugers, some M&P's, an FN FNH. Looks like they have room for 30 or so pistols. Not great photos, but this is what it looks like:

IMG_5405.JPG

IMG_5406.JPG

Side note any gunshops a round St. Helens Or.
Sporty's in Clatskanie and Fred Meyer in Scappoose for Columbia County. Hop up over the hill and there are several in Washington County. Bimart , Sportsmans, Fred Meyer, Dicks, etc.....along with a couple independents I believe.

Sporty's in Clatskanie and Fred Meyer in Scappoose for Columbia County. Hop up over the hill and there are several in Washington County. Bimart , Sportsmans, Fred Meyer, Dicks, etc.....along with a couple independents I believe.
Thank you for the info.

Hey is that a Ruger p95 on top? I have not seen one in a while and I miss that gun. Cheap and reliable.

I don't think those have been in production for a while. I think the models on top are SR9's, possibly and SR40 and SR45. The one in the far upper left is an FNH. It was hard to get a good look as there was someone else that wanted to really look at the case, so I got out of the way.

Anyone happen to see the price on an SR1911?
I picked one up today at the Newberg Fred Meyers. The first Tuesday of the month they have "Senior" discount day where you get 10%off your purchase, including guns. Cost was $630 after the discount, cheapest I have been able to find it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top