JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Florence,or Bimart now has handguns !

WOO HOO, stopped in today for a few things,went looking for .22's..no luck..
and they were installing a brand new case with handguns on hand,and filling it up !

bimart rocks !

check yours, interested if it's chain wide happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another nail in the coffin of the small shop. They seem to sell guns for less than I can even buy them for sometimes. Sadly, I think my shop has such a small customer base to draw from that this might be it for me.

Sadly, most people would seem to rather save $10 to $20 by going to the big box store than to support their LGS. I understand that are some bad shops people wouldn't mind seeing go away, but there are a lot of us who care about our customers, take as good care of them as we can afford to, and things like this affect us too.

Pardon my lack of enthusiasm for everyone saving a few dollars. I was probably just as guilty before I had my own shop.

I just seen one at sportsmans on 82nd I thought it was $269.00
Stacy

Thanks Stacy,

I was up at the new Sportsman's in Spokane two weeks ago and saw one for the same price. I would have loved to pick it up, but Oregon resident so no luck. I will have to find a Sportsman's or something when I go to Portland next month, because I am not paying the $350 our beloved LGS is asking for a non-takedown model.

:s0094::s0094:Keizer Bi-mart had handguns for sale when I was in yesterday. If I remember right they only had room for six in their display case, couple rugers, sig, spring armory, and a glock. Prices were obviously higher than I have been buying from my FFL guy but good to see them again.

One other thing we all should be writing cooperate Bi-Mart and thank them for continued support of our second amendment.

Took your advice and sent them an e-mail. Can't hurt!!

Another nail in the coffin of the small shop. They seem to sell guns for less than I can even buy them for sometimes. Sadly, I think my shop has such a small customer base to draw from that this might be it for me.

Sadly, most people would seem to rather save $10 to $20 by going to the big box store than to support their LGS. I understand that are some bad shops people wouldn't mind seeing go away, but there are a lot of us who care about our customers, take as good care of them as we can afford to, and things like this affect us too.

Pardon my lack of enthusiasm for everyone saving a few dollars. I was probably just as guilty before I had my own shop.

I understand your situation. My pleasure in this is just seeing another large corporation supporting 2A. I will shop there when the guns arrive because I know of no LGS within a reasonable distance that is worthwhile; Keith's-good selection and prices, poor service and no gunsmith
Allison & Carey's- Four reviews posted currently and can't average two stars among them. Could have written a couple of those reviews myself.
The Gun Room- Really??

If you know of a GOOD LGS in SE, everyone here would like to know about it!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top