JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just spoke to the clerk at the gun counter in Hillsboro; and, he as well as his coworker say that BiMart will no longer be carrying primers. One guy said it was because they're "explosives". I giggled.

The other guy says it's because they haven't had them in so long, they won't be carrying them anymore. This is news to me. Is this old news?

In Springfield they are not allowed to keep powder on the shelves. Has to be stored in a secured locker. Just spoke with the 57th and E Main store this AM.....The powder bottles on the shelves are empty "Dummies". No kidding. He reached for a bottle took the top off and shook it upside down....Nada...sure enough an empty dummy bottle.

The BS just keeps getting deeper and deeper and deeper....

In Springfield they are not allowed to keep powder on the shelves. Has to be stored in a secured locker. Just spoke with the 57th and E Main store this AM.....The powder bottles on the shelves are empty "Dummies".

Sportsman's used to keep dummies on shelf but lately it has been the real thing.

True they haven't had any primers for most of this year, but the manager at Orchards BiMart says they're still trying to get them in.

Bi-Mart will keep selling primers when they can get them or else they would take down the whole reloading section and they are not. As Trump would say "fake news" probably from a seasonal temp with out a clue.

Crazy, I've never seen empties/dummy bottles on the shelves.

Bi-Mart will keep selling primers when they can get them or else they would take down the whole reloading section and they are not. As Trump would say "fake news" probably from a seasonal temp with out a clue.
"nothing to see here, quit coming by to find them..."

Meanwhile on GunBroker:
1,000 bricks of Small Pistol CCI's $250 with free shipping.

My local Ace Hardware usually has reloading products and ammo, at a slightly higher price, when the other three local sources don't. They even had some 9mm last week. But when I asked about primers, the mgr said that they have a large amount of cases on order all year and never get them. Sigh.

Maybe I'll go to Gunbroker. Free shipping... including the hazmat fee?

In Springfield they are not allowed to keep powder on the shelves. Has to be stored in a secured locker. Just spoke with the 57th and E Main store this AM.....The powder bottles on the shelves are empty "Dummies". No kidding. He reached for a bottle took the top off and shook it upside down....Nada...sure enough an empty dummy bottle.

Sportsman's did the same thing - at least for a while. I think it was maybe at least partially about shoplifting.

If BiMart isn't going to carry primers, they might as well stop carrying powder and projectiles too.

I was just going thru boxes in the shop to find ammo and found a number of boxes of primer and powder. I knew I had some, but I did not know I had that many. Going to put it all in one MTM container and do an inventory so I know what I have.

Sportsman's did the same thing - at least for a while. I think it was maybe at least partially about shoplifting.

If BiMart isn't going to carry primers, they might as well stop carrying powder and projectiles too.

I was just going thru boxes in the shop to find ammo and found a number of boxes of primer and powder. I knew I had some, but I did not know I had that many. Going to put it all in one MTM container and do an inventory so I know what I have.
Save yourself the bother of transferring those primers and powders to MTM container and just post them here at pre covid prices. We will take care of them for you:)

My local Ace Hardware usually has reloading products and ammo, at a slightly higher price, when the other three local sources don't. They even had some 9mm last week. But when I asked about primers, the mgr said that they have a large amount of cases on order all year and never get them. Sigh.

Maybe I'll go to Gunbroker. Free shipping... including the hazmat fee?

Most GB sales of primers are sent via UPS without paying the hazmat fee. Not a problem until something happens in transit and they pin it on the primers. Then it's a real problem.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top