JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought one combo (1 fat .50, one regular .50, one .30 - three cans total). After getting it home, I think I will buy some more.

Each can has a BiMart logo embossed on one side, otherwise these seem to be very similar, if maybe not exactly the same, as GI metal cans.

They are OD green with a smooth finish (i.e., not matte, but not too shiny).

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I did the same, bought 1 combo for $30 after trying to find quality cans online. Cans can't be shipped to me for the same price or the same quality. Least the Bimart cans look new with zero dents or rust.

I did the same, bought 1 combo for $30 after trying to find quality cans online. Cans can't be shipped to me for the same price or the same quality. Least the Bimart cans look new with zero dents or rust.
Costco, HF and BiMart, etc. cans are maybe not totally made to GI specs - I don't know - in my experience though, any metal can I have bought is superior to any of the plastic cans I have bought - so at $10 per can, I think it is a good deal. But the gaskets are there, they seem to seal (I have not tested underwater) and they seem very similar. I would suspect that maybe the paint isn't GI spec (surely not in color/tint), but I have seen a lot of rusty GI cans so I am not sure there is anything special about GI can paint.

I do like the fat .50 can - haven't loaded it up with ammo yet, but it seems a convenient size. The fat 50 cans are usually ~$20 per can by themselves from what I can google.

I was in the Tigard BiMart today and they had none of these. I didn't have time to ask about why.

All they had was a regular .50 can and a regular .30 can, separately.

If you've been in a BiMart and they still have these, then post here, otherwise I think I will close this ad.

Does anybody know if Tigard or Beaverton still has these in stock for ~$30?

I just went out to my shop and started to count the number of plastic cans I wanted to replace with metal ones and gave up after counting 20+

So I am ready to order some used ones for $9/ea but thought it would be better to get new for $10

I second this. Andy & Bax is my fav.
Several issues with that

1. the fuel alone to go there is about $10 round trip, not to mention the 2 hour drive
  2. Don't like that part of Portland (or most of Portland for that matter
  3. I don't see them listed on their website.
I just checked how many unused BiMart cans I have left; only a few are the fat 50/50/30 combo, the others are a .50/30 combo. I now remember that last time I went in there the .50/30 combo was all they had - so I am going to close this 'deal' as no longer valid. If anybody sees they have the triple combo again let me know?

As an aside, the fat 50 can is a bit on the heavy side for my back, but it is a nice size for many people. The 30 cans are a handy size for replenishment in a firefight, but not a good value $ wise compare to the fat 50 or regular fifty, both of which are about twice the volume of the 30 can.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top