JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I was there around 5pm, there were more .45ACPs($25/50rd box) + some .22WMR & I thought few boxes of .450 Bushmaster?

.45's getting really expensive, but I still had to pick up the limit as I hadn't seen them in probably 2, 3 months. :confused:

(Sung to the theme of GOT)

Weiner-wiener, wiener-wiener, wiener-wiener.....

6B96CF62-8F8D-45D8-B957-CE2FD3D5AD3A.jpeg

Gnome with a gun....
The Gardening is done...
Them squirrels better run....
'Cause this gnome , don't shoot for fun.

This gnome shoots a Glock...
Its better than a rock....
He also tried appendix carry...
But ended up shootin' himself in the.....Sock.
Andy

BiMart in Beaverton had plenty of Blazer brass 45 acp on the shelf and some 22lr, but not much else.
However, when I was at the checkout line, I heard something calling my name in a low and eerie voice. "Cigars.... Cigaaaaars...bring me home and let me guard your lawn".
Well, $24. 95 later and I'm on my way home wondering how I will explain this to wife 2.0. Aye, best to ask for forgiveness.

View attachment 856654
How much was the Blazer Brass? Back in the "good old days of March 2019, they had it for $13.97 per 50.
What was,was. What is, is. What gonna be, who know?
Best,
Gary

P1030146.JPG

The Gnome that lives in my yard. His clothing is quite faded. Maybe he'll get new threads when we have some sunny days.

And he's fashioned quite like me.
0616071148-zps858f331c.jpg

When I was there around 5pm, there were more .45ACPs($25/50rd box) + some .22WMR & I thought few boxes of .450 Bushmaster?

.45's getting really expensive, but I still had to pick up the limit as I hadn't seen them in probably 2, 3 months. :confused:

My SIL was in Missoula last week and said that .45ACP was $60/box... I thought that was normal price!! Errr, since I don't load anymore and have given both my .45s to my SIL.

Anyway, he called me from Bend yesterday... it seems that he passed on a bunch of in-stock 12ga at $12/box and thought he would buy it in Bend to go clay bustin with my grandson. Uh, no. No ammo in Bend at all, anywhere. So he wanted me to check the stores here. There are only five. Checked for 12ga, but nobody, including BiMart, had any ammo whatsoever, of any cartridge or shell. Actually, I saw 3 boxes of steel 20ga at D&B Supply. The guy at Walmart just laughed and got all snarky pointing at the empty shelves while I insisted I didn't know where da Fk they keep their ammo since i stopped buying there after they banned certain guns/ammo from their stores. Up his, ya know? But BiMart always had shotshells even when they were out of other ammo. Guy at Ace Hardware told me that the local trap club is closed for the year because of ammo backorders for a whole year.

Thanks. Yeah I've been checking there but was curious how much higher those prices are compared to Bi-Mart or Walmart.
BiMart has been really good with their prices during through all this. Last time they had WWB 223 it was only $11.49/20. Only problem is that they don't get much of a variety and they get cleaned out quick when it comes in.

BiMart has been really good with their prices during through all this. Last time they had WWB 223 it was only $11.49/20. Only problem is that they don't get much of a variety and they get cleaned out quick when it comes in.

My LGS had some Norinco .223 last week at $15/box. They had about 10 boxes in stock and placed a limit of 2/buyer on them. But I bought 2, my SIL bought 2, and the guy pointed out the my daughter could buy 2. Cool beans.

Asked wife if I could snag one for the gnome-stead. It's a go boys!
I went to BiMart in Aloha last night to get one for a relative as a housewarming gift. I snagged the last one they had. I can't believe that I spent fifty bucks on garden gnomes in one day. I didn't even buy any ammo. Sheesh I'm slipping up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top