JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since I just bought my fill I thought it would be safe to pass this on... LOL!

20 round boxes of UMC .223-55gr. FMJ $5.99 a box (limit 4 boxes per customer) 30 cents a round!!

420 round ammo can of Federal 5.56mm-62gr. FMJ on 10-rnd. stripper clips $159.87 38 cents a round!!

This morning I raided the Woodburn Bi-Mart, then drove the Harley to Molalla and raided the Bi-Mart there... 1000 rounds (840 on stripper clips and ammo cans) for $367.66.... I'm going back later today after a shift change and get four more boxes of the .223.... WIN!!! :s0155:

I was told by the manager there that all you have to do is leave the store for two minutes and come back and you are considered a new customer. I did that 5x times once and the checkout person couldn't care a less.

It's funny, I've never bothered to be a member either. When you walk in just shuffle your credit cards around like you are looking for it and keep walking up to the gate ... and ... buzzzzzz. They let you in every time. They don't give a crap about the membership thing either. Just some legal thing about being a co-op.

I was told by the manager there that all you have to do is leave the store for two minutes and come back and you are considered a new customer. I did that 5x times once and the checkout person couldn't care a less.

Thats what I was told. Also it helps if you have friends there too, less trips.

It's funny, I've never bothered to be a member either. When you walk in just shuffle your credit cards around like you are looking for it and keep walking up to the gate ... and ... buzzzzzz. They let you in every time. They don't give a crap about the membership thing either. Just some legal thing about being a co-op.

HA its $5 for a lifetime membership ya cheap ba...... haha

I joined a BiMart and was told that you need a membership card if you want to pay by check. There is also "lucky number Tuesday" where you can win some prizes based on your card number, and the coupon book they send to members. That's about it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top