BIMART 5.56mm and .223 ammo... WIN!!!

Since I just bought my fill I thought it would be safe to pass this on... LOL!

20 round boxes of UMC .223-55gr. FMJ $5.99 a box (limit 4 boxes per customer) 30 cents a round!!

420 round ammo can of Federal 5.56mm-62gr. FMJ on 10-rnd. stripper clips $159.87 38 cents a round!!

This morning I raided the Woodburn Bi-Mart, then drove the Harley to Molalla and raided the Bi-Mart there... 1000 rounds (840 on stripper clips and ammo cans) for $367.66.... I'm going back later today after a shift change and get four more boxes of the .223.... WIN!!! :s0155:

Reactions
I was told by the manager there that all you have to do is leave the store for two minutes and come back and you are considered a new customer. I did that 5x times once and the checkout person couldn't care a less.

Reactions
It's funny, I've never bothered to be a member either. When you walk in just shuffle your credit cards around like you are looking for it and keep walking up to the gate ... and ... buzzzzzz. They let you in every time. They don't give a crap about the membership thing either. Just some legal thing about being a co-op.

Reactions
It's funny, I've never bothered to be a member either. When you walk in just shuffle your credit cards around like you are looking for it and keep walking up to the gate ... and ... buzzzzzz. They let you in every time. They don't give a crap about the membership thing either. Just some legal thing about being a co-op.
HA its $5 for a lifetime membership ya cheap ba...... haha

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom