Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

BIMART 5.56mm and .223 ammo... WIN!!!

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by Stomper, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Since I just bought my fill I thought it would be safe to pass this on... LOL!

20 round boxes of UMC .223-55gr. FMJ $5.99 a box (limit 4 boxes per customer) 30 cents a round!!

420 round ammo can of Federal 5.56mm-62gr. FMJ on 10-rnd. stripper clips $159.87 38 cents a round!!

This morning I raided the Woodburn Bi-Mart, then drove the Harley to Molalla and raided the Bi-Mart there... 1000 rounds (840 on stripper clips and ammo cans) for $367.66.... I'm going back later today after a shift change and get four more boxes of the .223.... WIN!!! :thumbup:

2. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

I was told by the manager there that all you have to do is leave the store for two minutes and come back and you are considered a new customer. I did that 5x times once and the checkout person couldn't care a less.

3. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Well then... GET SOME!! :thumbup:

4. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

It's funny, I've never bothered to be a member either. When you walk in just shuffle your credit cards around like you are looking for it and keep walking up to the gate ... and ... buzzzzzz. They let you in every time. They don't give a crap about the membership thing either. Just some legal thing about being a co-op.

5. chase

chase Wilsonville, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Thats what I was told. Also it helps if you have friends there too, less trips.

6. dhods

dhods gresham New Member

HA its $5 for a lifetime membership ya cheap ba...... haha

7. jimwsea

jimwsea Vancouver, Washington state Active Member

I joined a BiMart and was told that you need a membership card if you want to pay by check. There is also "lucky number Tuesday" where you can win some prizes based on your card number, and the coupon book they send to members. That's about it.

8. skydiver

skydiver Sandy,OR Well-Known Member

The 5 bucks also covers your family members. It will also get you into the gun shows for a 2 buck discount each time you go!

9. kubota

kubota Oregon City Member

GOT MINE!!!!!!!!

10. Untamo

Untamo Tigard (SW Portland) Member

I have the card solely for the gun show discount. It's paid itself many times over.