JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Best way is to call or email your Representatives and let them know which bills you would like them to co-sponsor, there are so many bills introduced around the first of the year, I don't see how a Rep. could keep up on all of them, even with a staff. Sometimes just putting a bug in their ear could spark interest and support in a bill you would like to see enacted.

That's the one. Here's how she earned the name.

There was a bill coming up that was going to affect us (honestly I can't remember what the issue was but we were really interested in having the bill defeated-) so I decided to write to both Can'tRead and the other one, and about a week later got a reply from Can'tRead's office.
Remember I was AGAINST the bill.

"Dear Doc in U Place," it began, "Thank you for your letter concerning SB Whateveritwas, and you may be assured that we are fully in support of this measure and will do everything we can to see that it passes."

Oh for crying out loud, they didn't even understand or read the message that I was AGAINST the bill.

To their credit Patty Murray's office had noticed that I was urging the bill's no vote.

Anyway Washington folks, don't let this little tale discourage you into not writing to these two representatives of the Corptocracy er, I mean, people.

Patty Murray
173 Russell Senate Bldg.
Washington, D.C. 20510
Phone: (202) 224-2621
Fax: (202) 224-0238

Maria Cantwell
511 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510-4704
Phone: (202) 224-3441
Fax: (202) 228-0514

Last Edited:
I have to agree with some and believe that your president is going to shoot all of these down. I have listened to Obama talk about guns and he already stated he want's to do away with concealed carry, ban so call assualt rifels which they are not and his voting record speaks for it's self. Nazi Peloci, Harry Reid, Ted Kennedy, Obama, Bidden, are going to do or try to do lots of damage. What worries me most is Obama's likely canidates for the Supreme Court and you know they will be left wing biased individuals. It seems they are trying to change the constitution on a daily basis. I heard this a while back and it makes sense. Conservatives follow the constitution for what it says and liberals try to do what they think it does say.

Scott

Time will tell. I hadn't heard this discussion you say you've heard. Though Obama was not my candidate, he is our president (even in Battle Ground) and I hope for all our sakes he succeeds.

I'm willing to wait for the events to unfold rather than to foster a bunch of pre-despair and encourage an atmosphere of drama based on rumor and innuendo. Then if they start in with ideas contrary to our own interests we can respond.

PS
Here's a handy utility, for forum use that has been a big help to me. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top