JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I had billions, I would do the same thing;

Billionaires are uninspired bores. They waste money on yachts and planes just to impress each other, half of them seem to just want to be pedophiles or spend all their money on politicians pretending like the have power. Just to accumulate wealth and power until they die and rot just like all of us.

If I was a billionaire, I'd buy Boston dynamics and start hiring every robotics expert at 10 times normal salary to make me a Iron Man suit. I'd also be making a stabilized robotic arm that would strap to my chest that would carry a browning M2. why? Because I'm a freakin billionaire that's why.

at least Musk shot his car into space. the rest of them just want the world's biggest house. why?

agreed, honestly I am not concerned with wealthy Americans owning ag lands and timber land. Some of the more surprising agricultural buyouts in our lifetimes have been that there are Saudi oil tycoons who own large water banks in the us or that Smithfield (largest producer of pork products in our nation) is owned by a Chinese corporation. These are some frightening times to be in any part of the ag business.

Not surprising at all - to me

The worlds number 1 expert in vaccines and vaccinating the poor masses is now going to add his vaccines to your food without your consent. Bill is also into population control. Go figure!

Billionaires are uninspired bores. They waste money on yachts and planes just to impress each other, half of them seem to just want to be pedophiles or spend all their money on politicians pretending like the have power. Just to accumulate wealth and power until they die and rot just like all of us.

If I was a billionaire, I'd buy Boston dynamics and start hiring every robotics expert at 10 times normal salary to make me a Iron Man suit. I'd also be making a stabilized robotic arm that would strap to my chest that would carry a browning M2. why? Because I'm a freakin billionaire that's why.

at least Musk shot his car into space. the rest of them just want the world's biggest house. why?

I got to hang out with some rich people once. I'm convinced their life is better.

I got to hang out with some rich people once. I'm convinced their life is better.
I think they think their lives are better. I live in a neighborhood of rich people and for the most part they are entitled self absorbed knob gobblers. Like my neighbor who watched her dog poop on my driveway with me standing there and said "dont worry, its all organic and clean" and then walked off. But she had the gall to call my clinic and complain to my manager when my dogs were barking and she lives 4 acres away.

Another one tested positive for covid in California and lied his way through quarantine to get on the plane back to Hawaii. He literally beats up hookers in Thailand during his sex tourism trips and tells me about it.

I've had many many rich patients over the years, there is a common theme of narcissism and entitlement and I'm a little person who just works for them. Not all of them of course, but there is definitely a theme of needing to step on everyone else to get all that money.

The most down-to-earth, nicest, generous people I've met are those who have had to work manual labor their entire lives. They dont crawl around their neighborhoods trying to tell people what to do. They bring food to people in quarantine, they buy n95 masks for me even when they cant really afford them. I have patients iwth bad medical, family and financial issues still take their blind neighbor to his appointments with me.

Either way, they all come to see me eventually. As rich as they may be, they still get cancer and heart disease, they still end up with the same tubes shoved in various orifices' in the hospital, they still die in horrific ways like everyone else with all their billions in a bank somewhere doing nothing for them.

I think they think their lives are better. I live in a neighborhood of rich people and for the most part they are entitled self absorbed knob gobblers. Like my neighbor who watched her dog poop on my driveway with me standing there and said "dont worry, its all organic and clean" and then walked off. But she had the gall to call my clinic and complain to my manager when my dogs were barking and she lives 4 acres away.

Another one tested positive for covid in California and lied his way through quarantine to get on the plane back to Hawaii. He literally beats up hookers in Thailand during his sex tourism trips and tells me about it.

I've had many many rich patients over the years, there is a common theme of narcissism and entitlement and I'm a little person who just works for them. Not all of them of course, but there is definitely a theme of needing to step on everyone else to get all that money.

The most down-to-earth, nicest, generous people I've met are those who have had to work manual labor their entire lives. They dont crawl around their neighborhoods trying to tell people what to do. They bring food to people in quarantine, they buy n95 masks for me even when they cant really afford them. I have patients iwth bad medical, family and financial issues still take their blind neighbor to his appointments with me.

Either way, they all come to see me eventually. As rich as they may be, they still get cancer and heart disease, they still end up with the same tubes shoved in various orifices' in the hospital, they still die in horrific ways like everyone else with all their billions in a bank somewhere doing nothing for them.

Its the chicken or the egg. Were they jerks before money, or after?

I know that some extra money would make my remaining years more fun! Might spring for a higher quality steak. Might have some more creature comforts.

I was talking to a girl from Australia about the characteristics of the different people she works with from around the world. It was interesting to hear her perspective on Americans. She had favorable remarks except for one thing: Americans feel that if they can afford it, they should be able to have it.

I was like, well, yeah!

Its the chicken or the egg. Were they jerks before money, or after?

I know that some extra money would make my remaining years more fun! Might spring for a higher quality steak. Might have some more creature comforts.

I was talking to a girl from Australia about the characteristics of the different people she works with from around the world. It was interesting to hear her perspective on Americans. She had favorable remarks except for one thing: Americans feel that if they can afford it, they should be able to have it.

I was like, well, yeah!
This is why a Tesla is orbiting earth. :s0112:

My personal experience is that someones financial status is totally non-related to being a caring person... I know plenty of very caring wealthy people and I know bubblegums who live in trailer parks.... I also know the reverse.

My personal experience is that someones financial status is totally non-related to being a caring person... I know plenty of very caring wealthy people and I know bubblegums who live in trailer parks.... I also know the reverse.
That is interesting... "bubblegums" is not the word I typed, mine was a bit more explicit and was automatically substituted.

That is interesting... "bubblegums" is not the word I typed, mine was a bit more explicit and was automatically substituted.
That wouldn't be an issue if you were a billionaire. You could buy all the uncensored bubblegums and bubblegums that you could type.....I'm obviously not a billionaire as my bubbleguming bubblegums were bubble gummed out

Texas billionaires Dan and Farris Wilks bought up quite a bit of forest here in SW Idaho and proceeded to put gates across the county roads that went through their property. Aside from that bit of gate d-bagery, I can't really blame them for investing in property...but then again, how much $$ does one need (especially since one bro is a Pastor) before they start giving their excess wealth to charity?

Mark 8:36
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?

I don't think that I'd need more wealth if I were truly a Billionaire.;)

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads