JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
City
Kelso
State
Washington
3B985571-FB4E-4AE5-B35D-4FDE93623BD8.jpeg

Next Generation Arms Billet Lower
Has Parts already installed, but it's just a lower so it DOES NOT fall under the restrictions imposed by 1639... so it can still be purchased with a simple transfer by WA residents.
It's a very nice light weight lower with Quality Milspec lower parts, a Noveske Ambi Safety, and Magpul SL Stock and MOE Grip...so I'm asking

$599
947A47D5-2D13-45B2-8190-DCF4DC6FE83E.jpeg
But since it is so expensive I'll include for free a Complete unfired Upper Receiver with upgraded furniture!...over a $500 value! Absolutely free(with purchase of the lower)

Yes New, Unfired!

5.56mm PSA Upper with Chrome Lined, Cold Hammer Forged 16" Barrel w/softer shooting Midlength gas system which also gives you a longer sight radius for improved accuracy with iron sights.
The barrel is made by FN with the same techniques and materials used in their government contract machine gun barrels.
The only PSA barrels I'll own...
***DO NOT confuse this with the cheap PSA uppers always on sale for $200****
this is a completely different animal. When in stock and on sale they are around $350-$400 without BCG Charge Handle, sights, or Magpul furniture.
The upper alone is worth the cost of this package!

92D6B947-5AEA-4810-A80B-236182CBFD35.jpeg
Brand new F/A BCG and Charge Handle.

Also included is an OD green Magpul SL Handguard and matching Rear Sight(that happens to be the same color as the furniture on the lower:s0155:
ETA: I just installed a matching OD green Magpul Vertical Forgrip as well!
Tacticool Flashlight with tape switch is also included!!!!!

I did a test fit and the upper does fit nicely on the lower if you choose to put them together!
See pics below!
BEC8BE89-0DD0-4DDA-9580-1EA19049E421.jpeg 71DA767E-9798-4CD0-A639-A1ABDC9C8597.jpeg 472D3103-A072-44D9-89AB-6CC750B7B322.jpeg 6CF54654-8691-4ED0-86C9-ABDC1974A34E.jpeg
I might could scrounge up some black furniture if you prefer.
Looks better in green though.. :cool:
36F304A0-7A44-407B-AB19-7BEF0FDE5882.jpeg 8417B92D-23B9-441D-ADCC-0C8DD308D3AB.jpeg E1730F63-3E23-471C-B630-DA8242196B1F.jpeg 28C5E77B-F8B1-4BC9-8220-204CB4BF87B6.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Is it transferable as an other if it has a stock on it? I guess as long as it never started life at the MFGR as a rifle, it remains "gender neutral" from there on as long as it continues to get transferred that way.
Such BS... :confused:o_O

Good luck with the sale...good looking setup.

Is it transferable as an other if it has a stock on it? I guess as long as it never started life at the MFGR as a rifle, it remains "gender neutral" from there on as long as it continues to get transferred that way.
Such BS... :confused:o_O

Good luck with the sale...good looking setup.
I bought the lower as an other with a stock on it...
It has never been registered as a complete rifle:s0155:

The stock might make it so it can't be a pistol... maybe?... IDK semantics

Has Parts already installed, but it's just a lower so it DOES NOT fall under the restrictions imposed by 1639... so it can still be purchased with a simple transfer by WA residents.
It's a very nice light weight lower with Quality Milspec lower parts, a Noveske Ambi Safty, and Magpul SL Stock and MOE Grip...so I'm asking

$599

But since it is so expensive I'll include for free a Complete unfired Upper Receiver with upgraded furniture!...over a $500 value! Absolutely free(with purchase of the lower)

5.56mm PSA Upper with Chrome Lined, Cold Hammer Forged 16" Barrel w/softer shooting Midlength gas system....
Made by FN with the same techniques and materials used in their government contract machine gun barrels.
The only PSA barrels I'll own... because they are really FNs

Also included is an OD green Magpul SL Handguard and matching Rear Sight(that happens to be the same color as the furniture on the lower:s0155:

I did a test fit and the upper does fit nicely on the lower if you choose to put them together!
See pics below!
View attachment 596684 View attachment 596685 View attachment 596686 View attachment 596687 View attachment 596688 View attachment 596689 View attachment 596690 View attachment 596691

Good Job. , Don't brag about it on YouTube or it will get axed like the pistol brace / SBR fiasco. And of coarse become the lower loophole

Last Edited:
I bought the lower as an other with a stock on it...
It has never been registered as a complete rifle:s0155:

The stock might make it so it can't be a pistol... maybe?... IDK semantics
It's a very nice light weight lower with Quality Milspec lower parts, a Noveske Ambi Safty, and Magpul SL Stock and MOE Grip...so I'm asking

$599

5.56mm PSA Upper with Chrome Lined, Cold Hammer Forged 16" Barrel w/softer shooting Midlength gas system....
Made by FN with the same techniques and materials used in their government contract machine gun barrels.
The only PSA barrels I'll own... because they are really FNs

See pics below!
View attachment 596684 View attachment 596685 View attachment 596686 View attachment 596687 View attachment 596688 View attachment 596689 View attachment 596690 View attachment 596691

The work that went into this ad makes this " lower " a second amendment Icon . who ever buys it should have him autograph the lower and hang the assembly over the fireplace.

A manufacturer could build one from a blank nicely serialized # 1639 . with the same package and auction it off at to help fund the fight .

Last Edited:
While I appreciate the feedback... I seriously do need to sell this.
It is a legit ad, and this dude broke! Who wants to make history and buy this thing? It is VERY well priced and will give you years of shooting pleasure.
Fun fact the S/N isnt 1639 but it is "15" and it's an ar..15.
The American flag on the magwell is nice touch too;)

I would prefer it went to a Washington resident for obvious reasons.

Last Edited:
Added a couple things to the upper to make it even more of a steal...
Matching VFG, and a weapon light with tape switch...
Nothing fancy, but it works great!
4B62BD2F-34D3-401B-85E7-3E3F7B7F2188.jpeg

Buy this thing!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.