JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nope.... over 50% of working citizens pay zero income tax, and in fact most of those get an "earned income credit" and actually get back more than the total they had withheld over the fiscal tax-year.

Tyranny brought in with bread and circuses, bought and paid for with YOUR (and my) money we paid in taxes.
Yup EIC, a free money program fraught with fraud, brought to you by the geniuses on Capitol Hill...

Wife 1.0 was a tax preparer, you'd not believe how social security numbers get passed around like a blunt, for EIC purposes and defrauding the federal government...

Nope.... over 50% of working citizens pay zero income tax, and in fact most of those get an "earned income credit" and actually get back more than the total they had withheld over the fiscal tax-year.

Tyranny brought in with bread and circuses, bought and paid for with YOUR (and my) money we paid in taxes.
I am in the 50% paying taxes, I am only 49% away from being in the top 1%.

50% of 100 million taxpayers is still 50 million. There's still millions of taxpayers who would be up in arms over a 50% tax increase,

Even assuming 50 million americans are who pays the majority of taxes at the smallest number, 25 million would be pissed and potentially active against a 50% tax increase.

50% of 100 million taxpayers is still 50 million. There's still millions of taxpayers who would be up in arms over a 50% tax increase,

Even assuming 50 million americans are who pays the majority of taxes at the smallest number, 25 million would be pissed and potentially active against a 50% tax increase.

Over 80 million people voted for Trump, and a vast majority of them KNOW the election was stolen..... and zero, zip, nada happened.

pyuWcsO8jUxh1EkYCfnFA1mdu5qsaa1Lv8z19CNeS&usqp=CAc.jpg

I think the reason the feds never raised the NFA tax beyond $200 was so they didn't send the message, it's purely a money maker, but ironically, it is, a tax on a right. Lord knows how that even passed constitutional muster in the first place. Now they are showing their true colors as the leftist anti American sentiment is stronger than ever. Lots of ungrateful pricks out there who take our freedoms for granted unfortunately.

Last Edited:
Over 80 million people voted for Trump, and a vast majority of them KNOW the election was stolen..... and zero, zip, nada happened.

I'd imagine most people who have the desire and skill to enact major change are hoping things can be settled through more peaceful means. Because that is a genie that will would be out of the lamp for a long time before it could go back in again. There is no "quick and easy" way about that.

Asking people to risk EVERYTHING they have will take significantly more experiences of a less comfortable existence than people currently experience.

Gun owners are again... the worst enemies for 2A, again. "It doesnt effect what I got,
Yep - kind of like the $2 per pack added on cigs in Oregon last year. I don't think non-smokers could be blamed for that increase because it 'didn't pertain to them'. Heck I am a non-smoker and voted AGAINST it.

My point is I think its unfair to blame gun owners (or a certain population of them) for increases such as this. I don't see too many gun owners 'pontificating' about how 'No one needs' this or that. Quite frankly most who are speaking out about what someone 'needs' are the libs and antis themselves.

The fact is the the dems are NOT basing tax increases on what people need or not. They know they have gun owners on the defensive and are looking for ways to increase revenue they KNOW will largely in part go uncontested.

Last Edited:

Agree with Nammac... my wife did taxes for 15yrs. When she did them for free in conjunction with AARP (blech, commie bastards), illegals would come in with using an extended family member's SS# or TIN and use it to claim the EIC. It was sickening, but the AARP instructed their volunteer tax preparers not to make an issue or report it, saying that the FEDS don't care as long as there is a number on the form. Sigh.

I am in the 50% paying taxes, I am only 49% away from being in the top 1%.
Thank you for your service...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads