JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
House bill would soak gun owners to pay for gun control

New gun legislation reported by this column yesterday and headlining Fox News this morning – HR 3018, which would boost the federal excise tax on ammunition to 50 percent and on some firearms to 20 percent – would essentially force gun owners to finance gun control measures.

<broken link removed>

House bill would soak gun owners to pay for gun control

New gun legislation reported by this column yesterday and headlining Fox News this morning &#8211; HR 3018, which would boost the federal excise tax on ammunition to 50 percent and on some firearms to 20 percent &#8211; would essentially force gun owners to finance gun control measures.

<broken link removed>

Man, this is depressing. But thanks Dave for keeping us informed.

these clowns need voted out of office in 2014, if the libs win, they can push though all the anti gun laws they want.

I agree, but seeing how long it takes for a case to get before the SCOTUS, we could have 5 very left wing judges in there.

Don't think it's "lefts" v. "rights" -- it's "poli's." Strongly consider voting along the party line for the new party: "None of the Above."

Yeah, that's what they said about Obamacare.
How'd that work out for the pundits?
This is going to ignite another run on ammunition.

Not at CTD. They already exhausted that stock.

Why are we not hearing about this from NRA, GOA, OFF, USCCA ????

Well, I'll guess with you, but we might both be mistaken.
Why hasn't the NRA jumped into the initiative battle in WA state? how about GOA or NSSF? I dunno.

I just write about stuff. I'm not a mind reader so I haven't a clue why they haven't said anything.
:huh:

Well, I'll guess with you, but we might both be mistaken.
Why hasn't the NRA jumped into the initiative battle in WA state? how about GOA or NSSF? I dunno.

I just write about stuff. I'm not a mind reader so I haven't a clue why they haven't said anything.
:huh:

You do a great job getting information out. Usually ahead of the curve.
Thank you.

We get the examiner mail regularly.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews