JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When I needed to have some trigger work done on some .22s and an AR I went out to Google looking at options and Bill Springfield's name came up a few times.

People had great things to say about the guy so I sent off five trigger packs and lowers to him to have them re-worked.

All I can say is he deserves his reputation. For instance, I love my M&P 15-22, but the trigger in those is AWFUL. Like dragging your finger through gravel. Dozens of people on the net complain about that with their 15-22s.

Bill lightened it up and made it buttersmooth. Now it is 3x more enjoyable to shoot.

You just send him what you want re-worked and the turnaround is almost immediate. Costs about $52 per unit.

Hopefully, he can get set himself up as a vendor here and list an ad. I'll sent him a link to this post.

Surprised I can't find any previous posts when I search for his name here.

http://www.triggerwork.net/ :s0155::s0155::s0155:

I have had him do trigger jobs on several AR fire-control sets. I have been very happy with his work. A couple of them needed a little tweaking to account for the difference in tolerance between the lower he uses to fit them on vs. my own lower but that is to be expected I think. Great work and worth the cost which is very reasonable I think.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top