JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When I needed to have some trigger work done on some .22s and an AR I went out to Google looking at options and Bill Springfield's name came up a few times.

People had great things to say about the guy so I sent off five trigger packs and lowers to him to have them re-worked.

All I can say is he deserves his reputation. For instance, I love my M&P 15-22, but the trigger in those is AWFUL. Like dragging your finger through gravel. Dozens of people on the net complain about that with their 15-22s.

Bill lightened it up and made it buttersmooth. Now it is 3x more enjoyable to shoot.

You just send him what you want re-worked and the turnaround is almost immediate. Costs about $52 per unit.

Hopefully, he can get set himself up as a vendor here and list an ad. I'll sent him a link to this post.

Surprised I can't find any previous posts when I search for his name here.

http://www.triggerwork.net/ :s0155::s0155::s0155:

I have had him do trigger jobs on several AR fire-control sets. I have been very happy with his work. A couple of them needed a little tweaking to account for the difference in tolerance between the lower he uses to fit them on vs. my own lower but that is to be expected I think. Great work and worth the cost which is very reasonable I think.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top