JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
if you dont want to spend a pile of money on a drop in trigger and are not just punching paper, you should be happy with Bill's work.
Had him do mine a few years back, works great.
you can find a lot more information about his work on AR15.com

if you dont want to spend a pile of money on a drop in trigger and are not just punching paper, you should be happy with Bill's work.
Had him do mine a few years back, works great.
you can find a lot more information about his work on AR15.com

Thanks for the info, I checked out some posts over there. Seem less than enthusiastic. My plan now is to save for a Gieselle SSA or similar and just go all out. My guns fairly magnified and I use it exclusively for range and coyote work so some of my shots are out there. Kinda have a pet peeve for nice groups at the range too.

Bill Springfield trigger is good. I had one and the only issue I ran into was in my 308 with hard military primers. The JP springs just didn't have enough oomph. Since then I have gone to Geissele, worth every penny, and no light primer strikes.

Bill Springfield trigger is good. I had one and the only issue I ran into was in my 308 with hard military primers. The JP springs just didn't have enough oomph. Since then I have gone to Geissele, worth every penny, and no light primer strikes.

Yea, I just read a number of reviews about some of his triggers going full auto. I'm sure a majority of his work turns out fine but I just dont wanna risk it since I shoot at the range quite often. Geissele just seems like the surefire way to go at the moment.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews