JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
if you dont want to spend a pile of money on a drop in trigger and are not just punching paper, you should be happy with Bill's work.
Had him do mine a few years back, works great.
you can find a lot more information about his work on AR15.com

if you dont want to spend a pile of money on a drop in trigger and are not just punching paper, you should be happy with Bill's work.
Had him do mine a few years back, works great.
you can find a lot more information about his work on AR15.com

Thanks for the info, I checked out some posts over there. Seem less than enthusiastic. My plan now is to save for a Gieselle SSA or similar and just go all out. My guns fairly magnified and I use it exclusively for range and coyote work so some of my shots are out there. Kinda have a pet peeve for nice groups at the range too.

Bill Springfield trigger is good. I had one and the only issue I ran into was in my 308 with hard military primers. The JP springs just didn't have enough oomph. Since then I have gone to Geissele, worth every penny, and no light primer strikes.

Bill Springfield trigger is good. I had one and the only issue I ran into was in my 308 with hard military primers. The JP springs just didn't have enough oomph. Since then I have gone to Geissele, worth every penny, and no light primer strikes.

Yea, I just read a number of reviews about some of his triggers going full auto. I'm sure a majority of his work turns out fine but I just dont wanna risk it since I shoot at the range quite often. Geissele just seems like the surefire way to go at the moment.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top