JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bill Gates backing gun control measure

KPLU reported today that Microsoft founder Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda recently contributed $25,000 apiece to the Initiative 594 campaign, joining a growing list of wealthy Seattle-area supporters of the 15-page gun control measure, as confirmed by Public Disclosure Commission documents obtained yesterday by Examiner and The GunMag.com.

<broken link removed>

But he is the one advocating euthanasia to half the worlds population.
Does that J-Azz still live up in the Seattle area?

If you are that rich and that disengaged from the real world what do you expect , they are looking at the world through rose colored glasses.

I bet Bill Gates can afford personal armed body guards, the best security systems etc.....

When you roll with your own personal army to defend your family, why would your give a rip about the "commoners" pesky gun rights?

He had joined the ranks of the globalists long ago and a UN backer.
He is, granted an intelligent man that has achieved much, but he has long left
the general population.
The last time I paid any attention to anything he did was when he joined in on a global euthanasia and population reduction plan and supported and even advocated it publicly.

Health Freedom Alliance » Bill Gates Promotes and Funds Euthanasia to Forward the New World Order

https://startpage.com/do/search?q=Gates+on+population+control

I bet Bill Gates can afford personal armed body guards, the best security systems etc.....

.... and don't forget the underground bunker in Norway which is actually more like an underground city. You know, just in case things get bad and he needs to leave all the people who made him wealthy behind.

While he is 'up top' with the rest of us vermin he is surrounded by armed guards at all times, plus more for his family, etc.

What nerve these high and mighty types have to say us lowlifes cannot have the right to defend ourselves (and yes, he and his ilk think of people who don't have his level of wealth as vermin and useless eaters).

You have no idea what he and his "ilk" think. Whatever "ilk" means to you. It's ok to not know. You don't need to fit people into easily labled boxes.

If he really want to support that bill then he would donate more then 25K. I think he does that so the anti-gun stop harrasing him just like they did harrass Starbucks coffee. :) throw the dog a bone and tell them to go away :)

Well I did ride with him in a private elevator at an NBA game once and he seemed very proud of himself. Not very friendly. I say he's an elitist because he really does believe he and others at his level are above others by his words and actions.

In reality though, Gates is a bum pushing a shopping cart compared to the truly wealthy elite families with their trillions in wealth (1/3 of the world's wealth or more in the hands of Euro Elites like the Rothshilds with an estimated worth of 250+ TRILLION dollars).

So, everything is relative. He may look down on the common man like you and me, but he gets the same from those far, far above him. 30-35 billion dollars compared to real wealth and the sheer power that goes with it is a joke. Our owners are not impressed by him at all.

You have no idea what he and his "ilk" think. Whatever "ilk" means to you. It's ok to not know. You don't need to fit people into easily labled boxes.

Certainly we have an idea what he thinks. He just demonstrated that pretty well with a check.

'Ilk." You don't know the word? Look it up in the dictionary.

Gates also has a full bunker here in WA State under his home. He is an elitist oligarch and sees all of us as the peasants who are revolting. Hint, Gates has more than one thing in common with Henry Kissinger

I remember a little known story about Bill and Melinda and their honeymoon in Hawaii. Upon their return reporters gathered around as the couple was getting off the plane and Melinda was asked about their time in Kauai, to which she said, "I only have two words about my honeymoon; Micro and Soft."

:p

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads