JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking at safes and on Craigslist there is a guy (just gives his first name, Danny) selling Bighorn safes. Prices are pretty good. Not as good as Costco but unfortunately I want a mechanical lock and Costco only offers electronic. Just wondering if anyone here has bought from him.

I bought one of his safes about 8 months ago, and am totally happy with it.

Is he a business or just a dude selling out of his house? How much did he charge for shipping and did he get the safe inside or was it just curbside?

Trying to get all the info I can because I'm trying to decide between him and Mountainview

Is he a business or just a dude selling out of his house? How much did he charge for shipping and did he get the safe inside or was it just curbside?

Trying to get all the info I can because I'm trying to decide between him and Mountainview

He sells out of his house, but he sells a lot of them. He charged me 75.00 for delivery, and set it right where i wanted it.

Been emailing some more with the guy and the name of his business is Bulldog Tuff Safes. Seems like a nice guy and was quick to respond to email questions. I'm going to try and get an appointment to go take a look at Mountainview's stuff (and get the specs so I can make an informed comparison) since it's within a reasonable distance from my work and try and make a decision.

I've read that Mountainview's safes are "generic" versions of Liberty safes...anyone know if that's true?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top