JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not sure where to post this. My wife's Softball team is raffling a Bighorn gun safe, the raffle is to generate money for the team's tournament's and equipment. This is a adult league and a adult team. The safe is brand new, it's a model 7144ELX. The safe will hold 48 long guns. It has a 1200 degree fire rating for 70 min, pre drilled for a dehumidifier and weighs 1050 lbs, it measures 71x44x26. Anyone who wants a ticket can get one at Jackpot in Scappoose, or you can call, 503-369-7875. Tickets are $10.00 a piece. This raffle includes delivery w/in 50 miles. There will only be 500 tickets sold.

safe.jpg

There is no website since this is a team raffle, Its just being advertised locally and I thought id put it up here. give the number a call and we can work out someway to get you some tickets. it wont raffle till the tickets sell, were hoping they sell quick.

Dude, if you want to sell them all then I suggest you make it a tad easier than just saying the tickets are for sale. How about a "We're going to be doing a ticket drive at X location on X date at X time."

Dude, if you want to sell them all then I suggest you make it a tad easier than just saying the tickets are for sale. How about a "We're going to be doing a ticket drive at X location on X date at X time."

Ironbar is right. Some of us can't drive all the way to Scappose, but if someone from your organization would come to a Fisherman's parking lot in Portland and be there from x time to x time on a Saturday I bet you could sell a ton of tickets fast. I'd be there for sure. Just a suggestion.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top