JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wonder if it was affected by what's available?

I believe that THIS is true.

I know that it is for 3 people that I personally know who got INTO guns for the first time and for 1 other person who was/is into guns but not super serious until recently when it came to some specific guns that FIT him better.

Plus I am hearing it out here in person and reading it all over the WWWeb too.

Cate

It's kind of telling that folks are really snapping up the M-1 Garand and it's little Brother the M-1A, could be folks are realizing the seriousness of the situation and recognize they might need to "Work the Problem" with something a little bigger then the AR!

Or, it might be everyone is getting on board with the last of the good Mil Surp. before it all dries up and then gets outlawed!

Maybe it's both? :s0092:
I gotts My Garand, I gotts my BM-59, Gotts My M-1A, Gotts my M-1 Carbine, nothing else needed! :cool:

It's kind of telling that folks are really snapping up the M-1 Garand and it's little Brother the M-1A, could be folks are realizing the seriousness of the situation and recognize they might need to "Work the Problem" with something a little bigger then the AR!

Or, it might be everyone is getting on board with the last of the good Mil Surp. before it all dries up and then gets outlawed!

Maybe it's both? :s0092:
I gotts My Garand, I gotts my BM-59, Gotts My M-1A, Gotts my M-1 Carbine, nothing else needed! :cool:

I figure that with that M1, they just wanna recreate that scene from the movie.........
get-off-my-lawn.jpg

Aloha, Mark

I saw a "rifle" in 1966, that was taken from a dead Viet Cong. It was a piece of black pipe tied to a chunk of wood that vaguely resembled a stock, but only distantly. This was topped off with a firing mechanism that was a pipe cap, with a nail put through a hole in the cap. Then the cap was attached via two pieces of inner tube that were nailed to the "stock" and again tied around the cap. The VC would load a rimmed cartridge, probably a French 8MM Lebel into the "receiver" end of the pipe and then pull the cap back and let her rip, when a target of opportunity came into view. A very brave soldier, in my opinion. I will be making and selling these POS and making them available to members of BLM and other militant groups for $500 each.

Andy, nobody wants a smoke pole single shot when the antifa riots are moving to the burbs...

Tactics, my friend, Tactics.

You don't engage a crowd with a slow loading rifle without providing them a 'lake of fire' to charge through. That would be suicide. That would be like stepping into the ring with Mike Tyson and forgetting to make friends with the chef who prepares his pre-fight meal.

Also, notice how much serious rifle ammo is still on the shelves. 270, 7mm mag, 308, 30-06, 300 win mag. When those are sold out, you know sumpin bout to happen.

There is so much ammo already out there sitting in stashes that no one who has seriously considered things getting bad even feels the need to buy ammo.

I'm thinking: "Whatever the stores had in stock" were the best sellers. . .
Was in Cabelas (Tualatin) yesterday. Their shelves were heavily depleted. Especially handguns. Less than a month ago they still had a good selection.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top