JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why are you asking us? Afraid if you show up on the range with a big honking scope on your itty bitty rifle and someone may point and laugh? Trow it on and see what you think. It's your rifle and it's your opinion that matters. However, just for laughs, you could post a photo.

Why are you asking us? Afraid if you show up on the range with a big honking scope on your itty bitty rifle and someone may point and laugh? Trow it on and see what you think. It's your rifle and it's your opinion that matters. However, just for laughs, you could post a photo.
Trading it for a Swampfox 1-10

I shoot my AR to 600 yards and the 2.5-10x44 I have on it is more than adequate. I have to shoot at 6" or smaller plates to keep it interesting. Ringing a 10" gong gets boring.

IMG_20201123_093128_01.jpg

Mall ninjas have raised the bar to where you can put a USO 6-36×56.
Just gotta be sure to have your red dot & co-witness BUIS on a 45° cantilever mount.
I'm selling this scope it is not staying on this rifle this looks ridiculous

I wasn't meaning that I wanted to buy it. I was meaning that with my old and tired eyes that regardless what it looked like on my rifle, it would work for me being able to see something down range.

:s0090:

What is the intended use of the rifle? I would be more concerned about tailoring the optic to the mission than how it looks. Here is a pic of 223 wylde varmint rig. I rather like the big ol' honkin scope but I don't really plan on humping it over hill and dale either. 7BF4D3D4-7B7E-4CBE-B3CD-85586118D950.jpeg

What is the intended use of the rifle? I would be more concerned about tailoring the optic to the mission than how it looks. Here is a pic of 223 wylde varmint rig. I rather like the big ol' honkin scope but I don't really plan on humping it over hill and dale either.View attachment 781560
I think the issue was the size of the objective. 50 mm is just huge on an AR. If it had been to 40 mm or 44 mm I probably would have kept it

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top