JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about "No Prob's" then? :D I'm one that tends to say "No Problem" if I've made some physical move to help someone get by, or gone out of my way some to make some one's life easier.

How about, "You're Welcome", same/same.

Here's a picture for you....It should help you forget the "Petty Peeves"
View attachment 673383

I am about as far away from that as I can be without falling into the ocean. Thanks.

Accidentally discovering that something I posted online was changed/edited/censored by someone else without my knowledge, but it still looks like something I said.

Solution? Delete it altogether and notify me.

Idiots who review flash hiders but show no low light or night shooting vids so others can actually see how well they work!:mad:

People who denigrate France's fighting capacity.

Although I did hear that after they set off the fireworks when Eurodisney opened that it caused an entire French airbase to show up and surrender to Micky Mouse and Pluto. biggrin.gif Don't know if it's true or not.

"What's the lowest you'll take" in a classified ad.

Seriously? Does this actually work for anyone? It's the equivalent of asking some gal at the bar how few drinks you have to buy her to get her in bed.

It's called negotiating.

Years ago, I sold my old mower to my nearest neighbor.

He asked: How much do you want for a it?

I told him.

He asked: What's the lowest you'll take?

I knocked down my asking price.

We shook.

Done deal and I wasn't in the least offended by his question.

"What's the lowest you'll take" in a classified ad.

Seriously? Does this actually work for anyone? It's the equivalent of asking some gal at the bar how few drinks you have to buy her to get her in bed.
No problem with negotiating a price, in fact I expect that coming from either end of a deal. Thrill of the hunt sort of thing.

But I agree that's an aggravating opening question, especially sight-unseen. Why? Because even people who post a 3-day garage sale on Craigslist will get a flurry of ignoramus responses like this one...

"Wat you best price this item."

Illiterate scammers using computerized mass-mails to collect email addresses, phone numbers, addresses, whatever and unwary (perhaps desperate) seller is willing to share. These oxygen bandits don't even know/care what ads they're replying to. But if 3-4 out of a 100 are uninformed enough to respond with the right info... that's great for exploitation and possible ID theft, or worse.

Alright, let's beat on this horse a bit further.

No one is forced to make a deal...don't like the counter, offended or suspicious, move on, no muss, no fuss.

Now, what's the most you'll take?

Whadda ya mean these bills are counterfeit...?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top