JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PEEVES ! You want peeves?:eek::eek:

Wait until you have to upgrade your Win.Xp 32 bit system to a Win.10 64 bit system.:mad::mad:

To help transfer, I had a SS External drive to download all of my files, but it will be a while
before I can get things rearranged and figure out what I'm missing. :(

That wasn't an upgrade... That was a re-tool. I feel your pain. :(

PEEVES ! You want peeves?:eek::eek:

Wait until you have to upgrade your Win.Xp 32 bit system to a Win.10 64 bit system.:mad::mad:

To help transfer, I had a SS External drive to download all of my files, but it will be a while
before I can get things rearranged and figure out what I'm missing. :(

Dooooooooood!!! :eek::eek::eek: You don't do that, you buy a new 'puter!! New apps ain even gonna run on that old machine. You can cook dinner while waiting for it to boot!!!!! ;)

Someone that quotes you in a post, ignores the pre-positioned cursor that is in the correct place, moves it to the top and then puts the quote at the bottom of the post.
What is up with that ?

bbbass.

I did buy a new puter. Dell 64 bit with win.10. Biggest problem was finding an e-mail program I liked, (Win.Mail Sucks ), and transferring a zillion contact files into it. :eek:

bbbass.

I did buy a new puter. Dell 64 bit with win.10. Biggest problem was finding an e-mail program I liked, (Win.Mail Sucks ), and transferring a zillion contact files into it. :eek:
I use Outlook at work.
Reminds me of Windows 95 (clunky).

For home I use the cloud...Hotmail and Gmail

Geeks like Thunderbird, I've never tried it.
I suppose I could pipe Gmail through Thunderbird and have a computer-based record of my emails in case the Russians blow up the cloud.

Last Edited:
Someone that quotes you in a post, ignores the pre-positioned cursor that is in the correct place, moves it to the top and then puts the quote at the bottom of the post.
What is up with that ?

Like those that quote and don't bother, or know how, to put their comment outside the box. Not talking bout you DD! :D

I use Outlook at work.
Reminds me of Windows 95 (clunky).

For home I use the cloud...Hotmail and Gmail

Geeks like Thunderbird, I've never tried it.
I suppose I could pipe Gmail through Thunderbird and have a computer-based record of my emails in case the Russians blew up the cloud.

I'm using Yahoo mail currently, tho they've been hacked. Was using Gmail, then got a warning that they were vulnerable to hacking... now I just too tired to change my address again!!!

On the advice of a tech. friend, I'm using Thunderbird. :rolleyes:
Seems OK so far. The main PIA is still having to reload the address folder. :(
Hopefully this will be the last time. ;)
When you get used to Thunderbird, you should really like it. Thunderbird email and Firefox for browsing. They have set up Firefox so that you can not be tracked so easily, unlike anything Explorer/Chrome.

You can transfer all of your bookmarks and folders.

They are third party based on Moziilla. You should donate to these to help keep them running and up to date. It is mostly run by individuals that donate their time and expertise.

Pet Peave - People that post u-tube or other videos that are longer than 10 minutes. I don't have the attention span . I just saw two posted on the Corona virus over an hour long each. Really???

I have trouble watching moves in one sitting.

Pet Peave - People that post u-tube or other videos that are longer than 10 minutes. I don't have the attention span . I just saw two posted on the Corona virus over an hour long each. Really???

The History Guy on YouTub keeps all his vids between 10-15 min... I like that!!!

When did wearing orange-ish colored shoes with a dark suit become a thing?

I see it all the time now and think it looks like someone got dressed in the dark.

Excessively long u-tube videos don't get watched by me, and I can't bear the thought of listening to a 'pod-cast'.

Shudder...

I've found that you can usually run youtube videos at 2x speed for those really slow talkers/overly verbose types and still get the info you want

When did wearing orange-ish colored shoes with a dark suit become a thing?

I see it all the time now and think it looks like someone got dressed in the dark.

Excessively long u-tube videos don't get watched by me, and I can't bear the thought of listening to a 'pod-cast'.

Shudder...

I have some burnt leather casual shoes. I don't wear em with a dark suit tho. Seen that 90210 star wearin those with a blue suit on Dexter. (Luke Perry)

These be stylin:

1d11b60c869892198d05d17df9f03daf.jpg

Yeah, Pud-casts or....... reading a blog :rolleyes::rolleyes: <double shudder>

I've found that you can usually run youtube videos at 2x speed for those really slow talkers/overly verbose types and still get the info you want

The fast foward button is my friend!!!

Forum posts that are only a video or link out to another site.

Especially if it's a video that is longer than 5 minutes.

If you're posting it, I'm assuming you watched it. So, give me the cliff notes along with the source. Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top