JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Two gun related ones:

• Dealers too dense to understand some pretty basic NFA regulations. A company just lost out on many thousands of dollars due to their reading comprehension incompetence. Idiot!
  • Online buyers who can't grasp the concept that I can't send a pistol, across state lines, to an unlicensed individual who may be Johnny McLaw-abiding or, alternatively, a serial killer. It doesn't matter, because GCA68 is quite clear I need to send this to an FFL and an FFL only. And if a pistola is leaving this shop, its going lawfully. New buyers, I suppose I understand having to explain once. But after explaining this for the third god damn time, why is this not sinking in? Moron!
:mad:

Along with: Internet surveys by recent service entities.

Nope...won't respond.

Why not?

Hate intrusive manipulation...

Most recent: "Was our service awesome?"

FY and the proverbial mule you rode in on...blah, blah !

Last Edited:
People who are otherwise competent, but can't use the word 'lose' or 'loose' properly.

Or, those who make up words like 'alot' or 'noone' not realizing that it's 'a lot' and 'no one'.

Of course, I often don't know how to use punctuation...so I too be quite flawed.

People who think it is funny to do 45 mph in a 55 mph zone and then when you try to pass them speed up to just match you until you see a car coming and have to slow down and they match you slowing down so you have to slam on your breaks to get back behind them so you don't hit the on coming car head first.

I had a female do this to me when I was college and was going back to school after going home, 2 lane highway. 45 mph in a 55 zone, every time I tried to go around her she just kept pace with me, laughing and waving, thought it was a huge joke. On coming car, I slow down, she slows down, finally slam on breaks to get back over while on coming car is half on the shoulder to keep from hitting me. Repeat, repeat, repeat. Finally got a to a long and lone some stretch and I pull up along side her, she paces me, laughing and waving. I keep it floored and keep going, she figures out I am not giving up, so she punches it. I finally get up so my rear tire is about even with her front tire and I pull over HARD. The last time I saw her she was NOT laughing and waving, she looked absolutely terrified and headed straight for the ditch. Went back a few day later and didn't see a car or any sign where a car went off the road, but that might be because I missed it or she didn't do a header in the ditch. People say "Don't you feel bad about that?" NO I DO NOT! She through it was funny to nearly kill me and who ever was in the on coming lane, so if it kept/keeps her off the road I figure I did the world a favor. "But you could have killed her!" OK, as opposed to HER killing ME and/or the person(s) in the on coming traffic? Putting her in the ditch or getting me killed or on coming car killed because she though it was "fun"? Not a problem for me!

UPS' on-going incompetence, compounded by the fact the local hub is run by a mouthy, openly anti-firearm twit that doesn't even know her own company's polices. I have a very expensive item coming in tomorrow; I track this morning, it hit our local hub (about 30-45 minute away), then, inexplicably, is routed to Portlandia (many hours away). I call them, wait on hold for an eternity, talk to someone who couldn't speak English to save his mortal soul, they finally confirm they screwed up, and they are sending it back to my location and should be here tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Something I like to call "I know syndrome"; where I'm explaining something to/instructing someone, and they continually respond with "I know".

No, you don't know, that's why I'm explaining it to you.

Something I like to call "I know syndrome"; where I'm explaining something to/instructing someone, and they continually respond with "I know".

No, you don't know, that's why I'm explaining it to you.
Awe yes, When someone doesn't believe you're smart enough to understand it the first time? :s0116:

Idiots that think that anti-gun, anti-American, anti-Constitution scum RINOS are "conservatives" and that anti-gun, anti-American, anti-Constitution scum are on "all side of the political spectrum", and are not just lib-tards, snow flakes and left winger, no matter what they call themselves.

People who send you an email. you reply immediately, then they refuse to respond for weeks at a time. After you send them an email every day asking for a reply, finally reply with "why didn't you get back to me sooner?"

Here's one that's been gnawing at me lately...

I say something like "it's chilly this morning"
And in response they say
"Right?"
Like a question rather than a statement..
Am I right? Are they unsure of wether it's actually chilly or not? I don't get it.

I know they are just being agreeable, but for some reason it's one of those conversational trends that peeves me...

Pictures of pistols for sale with the slide locked backed.
Here we are trying to sell a pistol, yet we present the ugliest image of said pistol.
IMG_3421.jpg
What on earth is up with that ?

Here's one that's been gnawing at me lately...

I say something like "it's chilly this morning"
And in response they say
"Right?"
Like a question rather than a statement..
Am I right? Are they unsure of wether it's actually chilly or not? I don't get it.

I know they are just being agreeable, but for some reason it's one of those conversational trends that peeves me...

Similarly, the expression "I know, right?" grinds my gears, though I'm not entirely sure why. My hairdresser, who I saw today, uses that phrase pretty much every other sentence.

Similarly, the expression "I know, right?" grinds my gears, though I'm not entirely sure why. My hairdresser, who I saw today, uses that phrase pretty much every other sentence.
The "right" thing seems to have risen to prominence in the last couple of years.
It drives me nuts.
We have a steel erector on the job that just can't shut up with it.
Nice guy, but he has language issues.

:)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top