JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's not my biggest, but it's moving up the list.

Why is everything "Purrrfect" nowadays?

I was in the checkout line at the market yesterday. The cashier was carrying on an extended conversation with the person in front of me. I was trying to block it out but the guy was so loud it was impossible. Every other word out of his mouth was "Purrrfect."

Went out to dinner and the hostess at the restaurant says. "How many?" I say, "Two." She says, "Puurrrfect."

If I had said "Three" would she say, "Sorry, that's one too many"?

It's not my biggest, but it's moving up the list.

Why is everything "Purrrfect" nowadays?

I was in the checkout line at the market yesterday. The cashier was carrying on an extended conversation with the person in front of me. I was trying to block it out but the guy was so loud it was impossible. Every other word out of his mouth was "Purrrfect."

Went out to dinner and the hostess at the restaurant says. "How many?" I say, "Two." She says, "Puurrrfect."

If I had said "Three" would she say, "Sorry, that's one too many"?
Don't you know .
In the LIBRAL mindset.
Every thing is PERFECT.
LOL .
Unless you don't agree with there mindset.
Then you are a Racist.Fashist .Natzi.
And you are not welcome at there fary take restaurant.
Even if you rode in on a Unicorn and tied it up next to there Prius.

Hmmm........Cotton Candy Coffee?
Well years ago McDonald's used .
Seattle's best coffee.
But then Starbucks bought Seattle's best coffee.
Then McDonald's started making coffee drinks.
And Starbucks quit selling them Seattle's best coffee.
So her you go .
Go to Starbucks and pay $9 bucks for coffee or go to McDonald's and pay $3 bucks .
Your choice.
But coffee is coffee as far as I can tell.

Well years ago McDonald's used .
Seattle's best coffee.
But then Starbucks bought Seattle's best coffee.
Then McDonald's started making coffee drinks.
And Starbucks quit selling them Seattle's best coffee.
So her you go .
Go to Starbucks and pay $9 bucks for coffee or go to McDonald's and pay $3 bucks .
Your choice.
But coffee is coffee as far as I can tell.
I only drink Folgers...what do I know...:D

"Can you keep a secret?"

Actually, I can. But the other 7-8 players you told already probably can't and I don't want to get blamed for the leak. So just leave me out of this. Wait! Come back! "I gots to know!"

Last Edited:
Personally I prefer the semi's in the center lane when there are three or more lanes. Forcing them into the right lane where they have to dodge the 30MPH mergers and the cell-phoners who hammer the brakes because they just realized they are driving past their exit would be a disaster. Leave the center lane to the semi's and those with a speed-limit fetish, the left lane to those who want to drive a reasonable speed, and the right lane to the comers and goers.

That was my point, that IF "four-wheelers", (passenger cars) would drive according to the rules of the road big rigs could spend more time in the far right lane. Driving a big rig must be hell on two lane freeways worrying about morons ending up UNDER their rigs (ALA Clark Griswold in Christmas Vacation).

Anti peeve = Instant Karma

spval6yqfzi31.jpg

Couple hours ago in a burger joint. Counter Gnome closes cash drawer and walks away.

Teflon: "S'cuse me, that was $5.99. I gave you $6."

Gnome [looking really annoyed] "mumble, mumble, mumble..."

Teflon: "What?"

Gnome: "I gotta get somebody."

Gnome [loudly so everyone in the place turns to look]: "This guy wants his penny."

Manager [looking rushed and overworked, runs over, unlocks the drawer and hands me the penny as if holding the corner of a dirty diaper... not a word.]

Trust me, it's not the monetary value of a stinking penny. In fact, Canada has it right, rounding up/down to the nickel, no longer using a coin that costs more to manufacture than it's worth. Maybe I just didn't get that memo here in the US, or I'm unaware how much discretion a $11.25/hr adult in a paper hat should wield regarding my change - or yours. Hell, the machine even counts it out for recent public school grads. And another thing Sparky... roll your eyes at me again like that out in the parking lot and I'll show you a trick over behind the dumpster.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top