JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Regular Price $8.99, Club Price $4.99 (when you buy 4)
Oh wait, it didn't ring up like that.
What's your phone number?
Is that a cell phone?
That didn't work, how about your home phone?
No dice, do you have a home address or email set up on our digital app?
(Maybe some DNA we can analyze, or a microchip implanted in your neck?)

Want to round up your purchase and donate the change to starving urban kids?
[Already selected NO when I was entering my PIN]
But let me ask you again - out loud - so everyone waiting in line behind you can stare at you when you say NO again - out loud.

$100 cash back? Sure, are you okay with fives and singles? That's all I have.

Need help out with that?
No thanks, I think I can negotiate the treacherous Bermuda Tarmac with a few cans of coffee.

Have a good "rest of your day."

Last Edited:
Someone finds something that they think is really cool or a really good deal.
Then they post a link.

To set up their click-bait they type :

"I'll just leave this here"
or
"I'll just put this here"

Maybe this has been mentioned before, but it's irksome when people sell something on a trader forum, then when they close the listing because it sold, they delete the price.

It's their post so they can do whatever they want with it, but sometimes it's really nice to be able to see what something actually sold for, whenever you have something you want to sell and you're researching for what to price it at.

The cutesy "I know I just intentionally did a douche move" smile, nod, and wave. (I was headed back to my office in driving rain, getting increasingly soaked, arrive at a cross walk, a cabrona in POS car comes to a rolling stop, brushes me back, hits me with an extra spray of water, prevents me from crossing, but does the aforementioned move as I wait. :mad:)

Advertisements that feature "military members" or at least actors in uniform that are NOT wearing it properly.
As in misplaced rank, insignia, awards, etc. No, U.S. Army Soldiers do not wear the U.S. flag on their left shoulder. And yes, the U.S. Marines have an EGA on their patrol cover.

I can't hear people in the same room unless they face me so I can "see" what they're saying.

I have to guess at 40-50% of the recorded spoken words in a silent hearing test booth, and my screaming tinnitus covers up all of the higher frequency beeps.

But lying in bed at midnight, I can plainly hear two howling dogs (a large woofer and a shrieking swiffer) that some thoughtless shjthead leaves out in the yard, day and night, 3-4 blocks away.

The girls that do Yoga in my gym. Look ladies, it's a small gym, and your mats are in the way of the weight racks, not the other way around. Yeah, you look ALRIGHT from 10 feet away, but all that Adidas and Nike gear along with makeup that took you two hours to apply does NOT make you "hot", "juicy", "sexy" or even a good person. It just makes you another stuck up Nordstrom's snob who can't afford to shop there let alone upgrade from your iPhone 4.

The next time I walk in and politely smile and ask if it's ok if I use the bench, keep your fake-azz disengenous smile and obvious eye roll to yourself. You never know, I might one day save your life.

Oh, and if you think it's so good you can eat it your damn self.

Rant over.

Yeah, you look ALRIGHT from 10 feet away, but all that Adidas and Nike gear along with makeup that took you two hours to apply does NOT make you "hot"

LOL! Back in the day, me and my best friend used to refer to those as "paint-rollers". As in the muchacha had to deploy her makeup with the aforementioned implement. :s0112:

LOL! Back in the day, me and my best friend used to refer to those as "paint-rollers". As in the muchacha had to deploy her makeup with the aforementioned implement. :s0112:

I was thinking the paint roller was used in conjunction with some sort of filler or self-leveling product to smooth out the topographical map poking through those $300 pants bought on a store credit card at 24% APR.

The girls that do Yoga in my gym. Look ladies, it's a small gym, and your mats are in the way of the weight racks, not the other way around. Yeah, you look ALRIGHT from 10 feet away, but all that Adidas and Nike gear along with makeup that took you two hours to apply does NOT make you "hot", "juicy", "sexy" or even a good person. It just makes you another stuck up Nordstrom's snob who can't afford to shop there let alone upgrade from your iPhone 4.

The next time I walk in and politely smile and ask if it's ok if I use the bench, keep your fake-azz disengenous smile and obvious eye roll to yourself. You never know, I might one day save your life.

Oh, and if you think it's so good you can eat it your damn self.

Rant over.

Hot Damn, you guys kill me! :s0140:

The latest aoc utterance as I'm confident she's parroting words given to her.

She doesn't own the necessary smarts to originate the word spewing.

So, whose pulling her strings?

Whose behind the curtain?

When waitstaff ask and I'm paraphrasing: Do you want your change, after I submit a $20.00 dollar bill for something that cost $12.00.

Do I want my change?

You expect a 40% tip thinking I'll feel like a cheapskate if I say yes?

Yeah, I want my change and you get a 10% tip...if you're lucky now....

A 'tragic' murder?

Why is the modifier 'tragic' necessary?

Doesn't the word 'murder' carry enough weight?

Or those who can't enunciate the word 'hold': It comes out as 'hoed' - wheres the L?

And all the other words with L or D in them like 'bold' often comes out enounced as 'bowed' or 'cold' sounds like 'code'. (even when they don't have a...'code')

Or the word 'told' comes out 'toad' ok, I'll quit, I gotta million of em...

Am I being petty about childish sounding enunciation?

Absolutely!

That's what this thread is about...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top