JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know it was mentioned in a couple threads, but feel it needs its own...

The Oregon Knife Collectors Association (OKCA) annual show is this weekend in Eugene, 4/13-15. HERE is a link to their website, HERE is a link to the flyer for the show, and HERE is a link to their recent "Knewsletter" that has a table map and some more info on the show.

This show is something I really look forward to every year and am not really willing to miss. Last year (with my wife's permission, mind you!) I was at the show when my wife called to let me know her water broke and I needed to get back to PDX ASAP... Anyway, this is a fantastic show that is well worth attending.

Dirty Little Secret:

The knife show sets up Friday morning. Club members exclusively are allowed in Friday afternoon and evening. A feeding frenzy of cherry-picking ensues.

So by the time anyone else shows up on Saturday and Sunday, the vast majority of the choice items or good deals are long gone.

I was a member of the Oregon Knife Collectors for several years just for the purpose.

You may find a great item/deal at the show. But don't be surprised if you don't.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top