JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The lesson here - ANY gun passed down to you through the family should not be sold as someday you will regret it.
I have a few of grandpa's shotguns in 16ga that are rarely shot since the 12ga is cheaper to feed and runs better but I'd never sell those shotguns since I know I'd kick myself later if I did.

Selling the Paratrooper SKS I bought in 1996 for $179 about 2 years after I got it. Sold it for about $250, including the Tapco Stock and 9 mags. Hands down the dumbest sale ever. Followed that up by selling my Series 90 Colt 1911 (Double Eagle) Commander about a year later.

Now, guns are for buying, not selling so much.

I would give NW Armory your story and I'm sure they can't give you the guys info, but maybe they can pass your info and story on to the owner. But who knows he may have sold or traded it. It could have traded hands a few times since then. But it's worth a shot.
You'll probably be paying a pretty penny for it, but it would be worth it.

My dad has a nice 4" gold medallion commemorating his retirement from a certain "agency" I will hang onto.
Rather have something that goes bang.

HK P7M13 that the ex insisted I sell because I bought it under the radar. They ceased production of it 1 month later. While I love my CZ75Bs, nothing has ever fit my hand like that M13. The M8 & PSP just don't come close.
While I've had the 2.5-3x in cash it would cost me now, I do not buy another one to serve as a reminder.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top