JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dunno what color they were since they were inside their ship. But no ACL's, no sound, and moving from the horizon to overhead in 15 seconds while I was wearing Gen III AN-PVS-7's said something wasn't right. This was in Texas as well.

I wasnt trying to make fun of you Pamela143n, I was the one who started the bigfoot thread, and contributed personal experiences to your ghost thread. I just wanted to see what UFO stories/beliefs might be floating/hovering around in NWFA.

I dunno what color they were since they were inside their ship. But no ACL's, no sound, and moving from the horizon to overhead in 15 seconds while I was wearing Gen III AN-PVS-7's said something wasn't right. This was in Texas as well.

Very cool! Whaddit lookike? Just one light, or a few together?

Well another soldier and I were on guard duty at Ft. Hood getting our aviation unit qualified for combat. It was a new OH-58D(I) unit from Ft. Drum who had just turned in all their cobras. The whole unit was camped out in the field in tents, like pogues. And we were on a M2 50 cal for security on top of a hill. That's when I noticed a star falling straight down to the horizon then it would spiral back up. Now given that we're 20 miles from anywhere and that the horizon was a good 50 miles away in the direction of the craft befire it ran into a range, it looked odd. We watched it for 10 minutes as it kept on dropping towards the ground then spiralling up. The rate of vertical ascent was faster than an F-15 doing a full verticle burn. It then started moving towards us flying in a straight line while maintaining at least 500 feet AGL. It was moving way faster than anything we'd seen before with no ACL's or after burners or any noise. It was a quiet winter night in Texas. I kept flipping my NVG's up and down when it got over head. It didn't have any lights and was just high enough that I couldn't see a distinct shape at all since the pvs-7's have no magnification. After it fly overhead and passed over the horizon within a minute we looked at each other and I said, "I didn't see bubblegume, besides no one would belive us and think we ate some shrooms off all the cow bubblegume out here." The other guy agreed with me.

I used to live out in the woods, and in Summer usually slept out on the lawn. The mountain air was crystal clear and the stars were brilliant because the night was so dark. I loved to star-gaze, and enjoyed watching satellites and super-high flying planes arc across the sky. Sometimes they flew North-to-South, and sometimes West-to-East. One night both happened at the same time.

I watched the two satellites on their ninety-degree different arcs approach each other, and was interested because they would intersect each other on their route closely. Really closely. It looked like they might collide, but of course there must be great differences in their altitude and would simply pass over/under each other. Right?

The two satellites were certain to collide if they were at the same altitude. As they got really close, in that last tenth-of-a-second before intersect, they each simultaneously DID A HALF-CIRCLE AROUND EACH OTHER, and continued on their original course...................

I lay there on my lawn stunned with what I had seen. To prove to myself that I was not dreaming I shouted out loud, "I SAW THAT! THAT REALLY HAPPENED!" It was not a dream, nor a trick of my vision. I had just witnessed all known laws of physics being bent. And I had also apparrently seen two satellites communicate nearly instantaneously and employ inconceivable energies and propulsions.

I don't know what else to say, except that within in the hundreds of billions of stars in our own galaxy it is mathematically VERY LIKELY that there are other intelligent races out there. According to the laws of physics that we know of, it is very unlikely that different races can cross the preposterous distances between stars easily. But there must be physics that we don't know of. Humans used to be certain that the world was flat.................elsullo :confused:

Thanks for the great stories guys. Very interesting. When I have a little more time, I will post an experience shared by my step dad and my brother back in the 90's.

In 1966, in Edmonton Alberta Canada, my girlfriend and I were necking in my car out front of her place. It was close to midnight. The car was running, but the lights were all shut off and there were not street lights or full moon. The only light inside the car was from the radio. We both noticed, at the same, that the inside of the car 'lit up'. My first thought was that a couple of mounties were giving us the flashlight treatment. But no, it was a UFO. No doubt. No way to say it any other way.

It hovered at about 200 feet for a couple of minutes, then went straight up and moved horizontal for about a quarter mile. Then came straight down to about 200 feet again and hovered for another couple of minutes. Then back up. It did the same thing over and over again. We followed it for about 3 hours before it disappeared.

Boy did my girlfriend ever get in trouble! She tried to explain to her parents what had happened, but they didn't believe a word of it. Until later the next day, it was broadcast on the radio that there were at least a half dozen sightings of a mysterious object in the sky the night before.

No talking me out of it. We are not alone!

Frog.

Back in the mid nineties, my brother and stepdad were driving to our property in Eastern Oregon. They had left late in the day, and it was after 11pm when then got off I-84 at Biggs and got into the wide open desolate wheat fields between Wasco and Condon.

They were driving my stepdads 83 Ford F250 4x4, and were listening to the radio. As I recall from talking with my brother and stepdad again about it recently, my brother began noticing lights among the stars. He probably wouldnt have taken notice, had they not been red in color. As he began watching them, he noticed there was a handful of them that he could see, and they looked like satellites, except red.

He mentioned it to my stepdad, who began looking also. After a few minutes of this, the truck suddenly shut completely down as they drove down the road. Lights, radio, engine, dashboard lights, everything. They were coasting in total darkness down the road. As my stepdad reached up to try to restart the engine, the truck suddenly came back to life, as if it hadnt been shut off at all. They werent hardly moving at this point, and they both noticed the red lights much better. They were zig zagging and making hard fast 90 degree turns pretty much directly over and in front of the truck. My stepdad pulled out his pistol from under the seat and set it between them, and said lets get the f outta here!

I have never had any UFO experiences, but my bro and stepdad are two of the most credible people Ive ever known, and I believe what happened to them as they related it back to me. I dont think there is much doubt about the exsistance of UFOs, the real question is, are they "our" UFOs, or "someone" elses?

Back in the mid 90's me and my wife were lying on the roof looking up at the stars to take in the Perseid meteor shower. We noticed a black shape moving from north to south. Nothing fancy, standard speed for an airliner etc. It was black and with naked eye you could not see any lights. I had a pocket 10x scope and looked at it with that and saw it was a perfect black triangle with low visibility formation lights on the corners. I know what a B-2 bomber is like with the saw tooth rear edge and this was not one of those. It had a nice strait edge for the rear of the wing. I also know what low visibility formation lights are from my time in the Marines seeing Harriers taxi around at night. Looks kind of like a chemlight that has been on for a few hours. I don't think it was aliens, I think it was a prototype or experimental aircraft but it doesn't officially exist and has never been declassified. I follow military technology as a hobby and know a lot about aircraft and what they look like. The only thing sinister about it, operating without navigation lights in an air corridor is a hazard to navigation...

Yeah, I think quite a bit of UFO activity can be chalked up to experimental aircraft or classified aircraft of the US. A country doesnt spend 60+ years and unknown billions funding secret projects and not have a few things that might blow our minds. But the fact remains that a certain small percentage of sightings are credible, and hard to classify as military. If you say roughly 90% of UFO reports are either misidentified objects or hoaxes, another roughly 7% are likely classified military aircraft. That leaves around 3% of reports with credible eyewitness accounts that cant readily be explained away. Im likely wrong on the percentages, but you get my point. This is a big universe, who knows whats out there.....

Anyone else have any experiences to share???

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top