JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been looking around the internet at the .40S&W Sig P250 Compact in two-tone finish. I am seeing some really large variations in pricing on the gun. Some places have it as low as $399 and some as high as $529.

I ordered one at Brightwater the other day and they wanted the higher end of these numbers. Even Bud's website has some of the guns at a low price and other ones at the higher price.

Does anyone know why the prices are varying so wildly on this gun?

Sig just recently released an updated version of the P250 frame. A lot of places are blowing out their old stock to make room for the new models. I've seen them as low $389.

X2jjF.jpg

Sig just recently released an updated version of the P250 frame. A lot of places are blowing out their old stock to make room for the new models. I've seen them as low $389.

X2jjF.jpg

Thanks. Right before I read this post I got an e-mail from a friend inside the business that basically told me the same thing...and then added that if I had not been to stupid to read Sig's website I could have seen that for myself. :eek:

I guess there are also changes to the slide and the recoil assembly.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top