JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's still listed under Account Upgrades. :rolleyes:

I see it on my page its at the bottom @etrain16

I dont see it either. I was thinking it was an inside joke that meant Joe and Kruejl got married.

Well it seems some can see it, some can't. Don't believe me? Here's the screen shots:

Donate #1.JPG

Donate #2.JPG

Maybe there is another area I'm not aware of? I see supporting membership upgrades, but it stops at platinum level.

Try clicking on this link. It's listed under Account Upgrades, it's not listed through the Donation Information link at the bottom of the page.

<broken link removed>

Got it, thanks for posting the link. I didn't realize there were 2 separate places with this information. Kind of confusing though.

I'm like that in some cases especially firearms and organizing has to be in place where its supposed to be,

Except I'm messy OCD - everything is in its exact place, but it's not necessarily neat and organized. Still, in what appears to some to be disorganization, I can always find what I need. They say a messy desk, office, etc. is a sign of high intelligence. Folks like Einstein often appeared disorganized but always knew where everything was.

I suspect it's only a matter of time before I come up with a new theory of relativity :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top