JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The big reader board in front of the ACE Hardware store in Stayton says:

KATE BROWN WANTS YOU
TO BUY A NEW GUN WITH
YOUR TAX REFUND !

ROFLMAO

They have a very nice Gun counter and sell some really nice stuff.

I'm thinken I'm liken Ace in Stayton! I bet they'll support our efforts to help promote responsible shooting on public lands too! Will keep that in mind when we do a cleanup or an event in that area (which I'm sure will be soon)! :s0116:

Its a good home town type of place helpful emp's and a great hardware selection.

As to what I might be purchasing. I am about $1500 and 3 months away from having a near 15 year Willys Jeep Project on the road. So my little gun collection will not be getting any bigger (no more room on the rifle rack anyway) for the near future.

I am due a small settlement from an Asbestos Law suit that my dad had. When that comes in no matter what I will be owning the Winchester Model 1885 Repop I been lusting over for 25 years, Until then ?

u can drive 5 miles in any direction from downtown salem at the capitol building and are bound to find like minded, freedom lovin, gun lovin people.

We live outside Stayton a little bit, that sign has been up for a couple months now. They always have something clever like that on their readerboard. Very good people with a decent selection.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top