JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like your vids normally, but at this pace you might end up being one of those "don't be like this guy".

At this point, it appears your finger is on the trigger (or at least in the trigger guard) and you don't seem to have good control of your firearm.

1648783846720.png

Again, not trying to sound like a negative Nancy, just want you to not end up a statistic. This video is not a shining example of safety.

I got a ricochet off an engine block years ago, hit me right in the corner of my eye--just a warning, I used to get lots of little 'warnings'
i shot a pipe with a 8mm mauser back when i was 19 years old with a few beers in me can back out the same hole hit my stomach only a 1/4 pentraion very little bleeding to biggy btw i dont drink any more LOL

Do you understand bullets (or any projectiles) can ricochet off tires and potentially strike you?
I do - tried this with 9mm many years ago - fortunately I was not hurt. Was a bit surprised at how tough tires are - whether they are car tires or truck tires.

Not what you see in the movies where they are shooting out tires left and right.

The tread is especially tough, and the closer you get to it on the sidewall the more meat there usually is. Then there is the bead, which is usually the toughest part of most tires.

I do - tried this with 9mm many years ago - fortunately I was not hurt. Was a bit surprised at how tough tires are - whether they are car tires or truck tires.

Not what you see in the movies where they are shooting out tires left and right.

The tread is especially tough, and the closer you get to it on the sidewall the more meat there usually is. Then there is the bead, which is usually the toughest part of most tires.
those old ones in the desert are dry rot hard as rocks time 6:12 video